dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Display Stand

by Dyson

A limited-edition Dyson-designed display stand that is engineered from steel to neatly hold your Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer. If you want to know more…Only the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments, so you can adjust quickly and easily. Magnetic attachments can be attached and removed from the stand with one click.

Hi influensters, is this stand worth purchasing? I've been storing my dyson hair dryer in the box that it came with but I am looking for a more accessible way, but the box might attract less dust?
Start your review of dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Display Stand!
Dallas, TX
Ok so the best thing ever to keep your beauty mounted well! And who doesn’t like a great mount??? 😜
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it, super practical to put the blower with all its accessories in one place and it has a base that does not allow it to move
Irvine, CA
I love having this stand for my dyson dryer, it makes the dryer look so nice and it keeps all of the dryer accessories together in one area. This item is on the pricy side, so again see if you can wait until it is onsale.
Chino Hills, CA
I love this and it makes me happy that I can store all the attachments and the hair dryer so easy. It looks nice. I only wish that this can be attach to the wall. I still recommend this to everyone!
Carpinteria, CA
dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Display Stand uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I really like the way my blow dryer and all of its attachments fit on it and it’s magnetic like the tip of the supersonic so it holds everything in place very securely and I really like having a place to set it down when I’m not using and knowing that nothing will fall especially my blow dryer!!!!dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Display Stand
Macon
Nice addition to my purchase. Keeps my Dyson safe and easily accessible! It is well made and keeps my vanity looking neat.
Richfield, WI
This stand works as it should. It looks clean and chic in the salon. However if you tripped over the cord your blow dryer is doomed to fall. I’m super concerned about the well-being of my blow dryer for the amount of times it has fallen off the stand.
Jensen Beach, FL
Okay so I have only used the DYSON products at my friends salon and at hair shows but it is hands down one of my favorite blowdryers on the market.
Schaumburg, IL
Very convenient stand and the magnetized nature of it is super great so I never lose my attachments.
Elkton, FL
Must have for any Dyson dryer owner. Keeps dryer up off counters with a strong hold. I was concerned clients would knock my dryer down but it hasn't happened with the stand and people tend to keep their hands off. Love the attachment holders and sleek look. So glad I got the stand too!