dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Display Stand

by Dyson

A limited-edition Dyson-designed display stand that is engineered from steel to neatly hold your Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer. If you want to know more…Only the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments, so you can adjust quickly and easily. Magnetic attachments can be attached and removed from the stand with one click.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Display Stand!
San Ramon, CA
This thing is so big and cumbersome and gets in the way. I don’t like leaving my dryer on the counter and further more when I wrap the chord around the handle of the dryer the magnet doesn’t catch and the dryer falls off the stand!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Color Treated
Carpinteria, CA
dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Display Stand uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I really like the way my blow dryer and all of its attachments fit on it and it’s magnetic like the tip of the supersonic so it holds everything in place very securely and I really like having a place to set it down when I’m not using and knowing that nothing will fall especially my blow dryer!!!!dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Display Stand
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Love it!  Keeps my Dyson neatly stored in between uses and holds my accessories for the hair dryer too.  My hairdresser had one and I just had to get it, since the Dyson looks so sleek.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Fine
Neuilly Sur Seine
This is wonderful invention. Helps organize the hair dryers without punching a hole on the wall. Great product. Wonderful investment. I do recommend it. It is greatly designed and worth buying and giving as a gift to anybody.
Black / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Color Treated
Ammanford
This stand is amazing. It’s quite heavy and really sturdy metal, there’s a clamp that comes with it if you want to attach to a table but I haven’t used it with mine as the weight of this keeps it from falling over. If you own a Dyson fan then this is a must to get as it keeps your hairdryer and attatchements safe and in arms reach
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Glasgow
This is a heavyweight salon type feel stand. Amazing appliance that I will most likely have for life. It may seem expensive for what you get but it’s amazing value for money. Extremely satisfied once it arrived through the post. Wish this was advertised a little more as I did not know it existed until I saw it on the dyson website xx
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Really convenient.
A bit heavy but in a good quality, it doesn't move easily with the dryer on which make it secure to hold it well. It is not too big not too small either, and it looks great. Minimalist style to fit your room or your bathroom !
Really convenient.
Miami
this products called dyson is good which leaves you hair smooth and shiny dry fast and is easy to use it does not mistreat your hair and is super comfortable to handle!!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Oily, Straight