Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersDyson
Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set

dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set

by Dyson

#10 in Hair Dryers

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hair dryer with a high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor and intelligent heat control for shine plus a travel case exclusively designed by James Dyson. Key benefits: - Intelligent heat control for shine - Ultra-fast drying - Magnetic styling attachments If you want to know more…The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer has intelligent heat control technology which helps prevent extreme heat damage to protect hair's natural shine. The temperature is measured 20 times a second and transmits this data to the microprocessor to intelligently control the patented compact heating element from reaching extreme, hair damaging temperatures. The powerful tool moves over 13 liters of air every second. Combined with Dyson's patented Air Multiplier & trade technology, air is amplified threefold, creating a high pressure, focused jet of air for controlled, precise, drying, and styling. The digital motor V9 is on average six times faster, a third of the weight, and half the size of other hair dryer motors. Due to its compact size, we were able put the motor in the handle, making the dryer feel balanced in your hands. Dyson has created three precisely engineered magnetic attachments, with 16 patents pending, to further control the airflow, allowing you to effortlessly achieve a range of different styles. The smoothing nozzle uses smooth, wide air for a sleek finish, while the styling concentrator is for precise styling to shape hair one section at a time without worrying about disturbing the rest. The diffuser disperses air evenly around curls to gently dry hair and improve definition, and Heat shield technology allows the surfaces of the attachments stay cool even during close-up styling. This set contains:- Limited-edition pink hair dryer case - Dyson supersonic hair dryer The Dyson Supersonic also has a removable filter at the bottom of the dryer that notifies you when it needs to be cleaned. It features four

Iss this product worth the money and does it hold curls well?
Do you guys recommend the dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set? I’ve heard it’s super helpful and i am wondering if it’s worth the cost?
Start your review of dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set!
Product Highlights
...although I wish it came on more colors. I hope they can also make a smaller travel friendly one, that would be icing on the cake! I recommend this hair dryer to anyone. I know it's expensive but your hair is priceless too and it's not worth damaging and losing your healthy hair over a cheap dryer. This ones the bomb!in reviews
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set uploaded by Brooke M.
This was the best decision I made 4.5 years ago! I had eyed it for months and finally pulled the trigger on it when I saw I could get it on QVC for 6 months financing and no interest. It still works like brand new, years later. I love how fast it dries a well as leaving my hair shiny and smooth. I also love the 3 different attachments it comes with. Best purchase I’ve made in the last 5 years!
lea S.
Columbus, GA
I’ve recently purchased the dyson hairdryer and it totally shocked me using it the first time 😅 I actually need about 30 mins just to dry my long hair (no blowout - just drying the hair). It took me !five! !5! !five! minutes and my hair was dry and styled!!! I still have to play with it a lot but !damn! Go and get it! This is truly a game changer!!!!
Meg C.
Marietta, GA
dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set uploaded by Meg C.
dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set uploaded by Meg C.
For Christmas I received the Dyson hair dryer. It dried my hair very fast! I also love that it has a cool blast button where I can blow dry my hair with cold air instead of hot air. It also comes with magnetic pieces that I can attach to the dryer for my wavy hair. I also got the base to lay it on, the case, a brush and a comb attachment. If you blow dry your hair a lot then I think this would be worth the price. I wouldn’t have bought this for myself because I barely touch a blow dryer but maybe with this dyson that will change. I am still learning how to use this product as I have damaged hair and the past two times I have used it I noticed that my split ends/ end of my hair get frizzy. I am hoping that is just because I am learning how to use it. That is why I gave it four stars. dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set
Corinne R.
Salisbury, MD
I’ve only used this twice since receiving it and oh my can I just say my hair looks 10x healthier than with my old hair dryer. It’s actually brought my curly hair back to life even after trying hundreds of dollars in hair treatments prior. Worth the investment!
Amy D.
This is the mother of all blow dryers. It is a bit pricey, but if you go through a lot of blow dryers this may be a wise choice. I have thigh curly hair and it dried my hair in minutes, to my liking and without frizziness, when in the past it took me hours to have my hair strait and not too frizzy  (I'd pour hair serum for all the extra hair sticking up). This product is amazing, trust me - you'd never want another, that i promise you!
Iman S.
This blow dryer is very effective and does the job. It’s easy to use and easy to travel with. However, it is very expensive and I have a blow dryer from TJMaxx that I use and it works just as well. I don’t think it’s worth the money.
candice T.
Bel Air, MD
I used for this first time, I was fun to use because it different. I didn’t see a difference in my hair for this one and others I’ve tried. It’s nice but personally don’t think it’s worth it for the price
Danielle Y.
Seabrook, TX
I absolutely love my Dyson hair dryer. It dries my hair faster than any other hair dryer I've owned. It's quiet and my hair doesn't get sucked into it. The only reason I'm docking a star is because my first one died within a year and a half of purchasing it. For the price, it should last longer than that. Neither Sephora (where I purchased) nor Dyson would do anything about it. I bit the bullet and bought another one - that should tell you how much I love this dryer. My second Dyson is only a couple of months old so time will tell how long this one lasts. I not only use this dryer on myself, I also use it on my dogs after their bath. It dries their hair so quickly and it doesn't make scary noises to it's ideal for pets. HINT: Make sure that you remove the cap at the base of the dryer and clean the filter after every single use. I was unaware of this, so perhaps this is why my first dryer died so quickly. I'm hoping now that I know this, my new dryer will last longer. SECOND HINT: If your dryer dies, there will be no hope for fixing it. My husband tried everything...we thought perhaps we could replace the plug but Dyson doesn't sell them. Hopefully yours will last longer than mine did! Even after only lasting a year, it's still worth it for me because it saves me so much time getting ready in the morning.
Rhonda R.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I’m so glad I took the plunge and bought a Dyson hair dryer!! I swear it literally cuts my drying time in half! You can definitely tell a difference in time and style! The only thing I’d change is the price. It’s a great blow dryer but a bit overpriced in my opinion. Also, I think you should have a choice between a diffuser or a stand. I bought my stand off Amazon and it’s perfect! But I’ll never use the diffuser . Final thoughts....I’d recommend this to everyone! Go buy one! You won’t be sorry, just broke 😂
Janine M.
This hair dryer changed my life for the better. It’s very sleek and not heavy to hold. It cut my hair drying time in half without any damage to my hair. My hair is smooth and shiny with little effort on my part all thanks to the Dyson hair dryer. The key is to not use it on a too hot setting. I absolutely love the magnetic attachment tools. So well designed that I’m really happy with this hair dryer. I never use the travel case though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia K.
West Fargo, ND
il y a 11 jours
Christina M. il y a 11 jours
I personally own this hair dryer. I've had mine for 4 years now and it is worth every penny! It's lightweight, it's not loud, has a 9 foot cord. I love everything about it.
Tracy K.
Guelph
il y a 2 mois
Is the The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer really worth all the hype or do other dryers still do the job at a fraction of the cost?
Jessica T.
Clearwater
il y a 2 mois
dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set Does anyone have this and is it worth the cost? I have long hair.
Jamie D. il y a 2 mois
I have a lot of curly shoulder-length hair. It used to take me about 45 minutes with my former dryer (Sedu,T3). It now takes about 15-20 minutes tops to dry it straight with the comb attachment. I feel my hair is less damaged and am glad I bought it.
Katherine H.
Happy Valley, OR
il y a 5 mois
Does the dyson Special Edition Supersonic Hair Dryer Set really work and is it worth the price!? I have short hair but it grows quickly if that’s important for the use. Would love to hear your personal experience 🖤