BY DYSON

Purifies All Year Around, Purifying Fan In Summer/ Air Multiplier Technology/ Removes 99.97% Of Allergens Pollutants As Small As 0.36 Microns/ Automatic, Night-Time Mode/ Includes Remote Control/ White And Silver Finish see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Kelly N.
Gardena, CA
Dyson has amazing products but I feel that the fan could really use some improvements. Perhaps it was because I used it in a large space (approximately 900sq ft room). During the summer, it does a terrible job cooling down the room. The temperature stays the same and at night, it actually goes up a few degrees. I ended up returning this item because I couldn’t justify the high price tag when the benefits are barely noticeable.
Choubaila M.
I love these products it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful eat that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..