BY DYSON

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dyson Animal Upright Vacuum, DC65, 205472-01, Bagless: Cleans better than any other vacuum across carpets and hard floors* *Tested against upright market, dust-loaded, using ASTM F608, ASTM F2607, and IEC 60312-1 5.1, 5.9. Strongest suction of any vacuum* Dyson DC65 has the strongest suction of any vacuum *Suction tested against upright market to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust-loaded as per IEC 60312-1. Radial Root Cyclone™ technology: Dyson's most advanced Radial Root Cyclone™ technology Self adjusting cleaner head: automatically adjust to seal in suction across carpets and hard floors Includes Combination accessory tool and Stair tool Includes Tangle-free Turbine tool- The only turbine tool that doesn't tangle. Counter-rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt from upholstery Includes soft dusting brush for removing dust from delicate surfaces see more...

• I have pets. Is this the best dyson for me or are there others be...1 Answers
Review (1)
Adriana V.
I never expected to love a vacuum cleaner. Even admitting that makes me feel like the child inside me has died a little. This vacuum cleaner, however, makes the whole house smell cleaner. After replacing an old vacuum given to me by my mother, I bought this version because we are planning to add a dog to our household, and I have long hair that has clogged vacuum cleaners in the past. This thing sucked three canisters of dirt from our one-bedroom apartment in the first pass, apparently grabbing all of the dirt left behind by our ancient vacuum.

I have always scoffed at Dysons for being overpriced, but this vacuum cleaner is easy to maneuver, easy to use, and easy to clean up. It sucks up more dirt in a single pass than I ever thought possible.

My only complaint is that the flat furniture cleaning attachment that comes with it is very small - about four inches long. I would have liked to see a full sized furniture cleaning head included with a six hundred dollar vacuum. Of course, you can buy the spare attachment, called the "Dyson Mattress Tool" for another thirty dollars, but it feels like it should have been included in the top-of-the-line, most recent Dyson model.

Overall, I am pleased with how the vacuum handles, how it cleans, and how much cleaner it is keeping my home.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I have pets. Is this the best dyson for me or are there others better?