Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Vacuum

by Dyson

Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners

Is this heavy or light weight ?
Dyson V8 Animal Stick Vacuum? Does anyone recommend this vaccum for a house with two large dogs?
Iss this any good for laminate I use a Henry at the moment and I hate it?
Start your review of Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Vacuum!
How would you rate this product?
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I had two dogs and was going through a new vaccum cleaner every few months. Fur would get caught in the hose and be stuck where I couldn't get it out. This Dyson is perfect for anyone with animals. The hair bypasses the hose and goes directly to the canister. It's suction is strong. The canister is easy to empty. It came with multiple attachments. I have had mine for 5 years now and vaccum at least 4 times a week. My 6 year old nephew loves to vaccum with my Dyson. He loves to see how much we fill up the canister!
Jessica A.
We have multiple indoor cats, so there always seems to be an abundance of dust and hair. This thing gets up every little piece! Does it code a lot? Yes. But it’s an investment and you get what you pay for!
Stefanie S.
Amazing appliance! It's easy to put together, use an extension, and of course suck up all of the pet hair and dander! Sound-wise, it is loud, but not annoying. The shape is compact for fitting in tight closets. And I love how simple it is to empty out after every use-- just push one button to release! I'm so happy that I spent the extra money and got my worth!
Melissa G.
Indian Mound, TN
This vacuum will get all the animal fur you have, but it is a little heavy and takes up quite a bit of space. Easy to clean.
Olya S.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Used this vacuum once at my friends house just out of curiosity! Must say it’s a monster!!! The best vacuum result I’ve ever seen! They have a cat, so this vacuum is all they were looking for! Not heavy for women use, not noisy to scare the cat or a kid and wonderful wonderful cleaning device! I’m saving money to buy one!
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I found this for a great deal and am so happy with it. I have two dogs and five cats and this works like a dream on all the hair. The only downside is having the cord, although it’s pretty long, my dream is the cordless Dyson for quick cleanups on stairs and bathroom floors.
Haley M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
Love this vacuum! Especially for having a dog this really does the trick. I would recommend !!
Caroline C.
This is the most amazing vacuum I have ever used! It's pretty expensive, but worth every penny. We have a cat and dog that shed a lot. We don't have central heating and air, so hair builds up in every crevice and corner of our home. This vacuum had made hair removal so much easier!!
Jamie T.
Vienna, GA
This vacuum has worked BEAUTIFULLY since we bought it about 5 YEARS ago! No problems if any sort, which we all know is basically unheard of for a vacuum cleaner. The ONLY negative thing is that it's a tad bulky for some jobs. I'd definitely buy it again.
Sherrie B.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This is My Fancy Vacuum that I use everyday. It gets all the cat hair and dander up to we don't have to worry about allergy attacks from our cats! I have an older Dyson that I use to clean up cat litter. I don't want to clog or stink this one up that way. It's just for my wood floors, carpets and kitchen area. It has fabulous suction and I hope to have it for a long time! I baby this one, because it's so light weight and maneuvers around easily. It's not clunky either so I can take it upstairs without getting bruises. #Dyson #Vacuum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel T.
il y a un an
Jamie T. il y a 10 mois
Not at all! Unless it's a smaaaall house with dogs that don't shed much. My boss bought this for our office, and it does not hold enough charge or debris for the price.
Karen C.
il y a 2 ans
Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Vacuum Is this a light weight vacuum that my kids would be able to maneuver around also? I find my current vacuum heavy.
Faiza C. il y a un an
I don’t find it light weight :( older kids are wouldn’t have a problem with it. Younger will.