Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Vacuum

Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners

The review about so high ist worth baying it or not?
Wondering how well this vacuum works?
Every dyson ive used has had clogging problems, does this dyson stay unclogged, i have three large vacuum killing dogs?
Start your review of Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Vacuum!
How would you rate this product?
Dyson make the perfect vacuums! They pick up everything on carpet, tile or any surface. The ball technology makes for easy handling, and the dyson dc65 animal is very light for the amount of power it provides.
Covington, WA
I have extremely long hair (mid back) and shed more than your family dog/cat. Every vacuum before the Dyson has broke because of my hair. Dyson is the only vacuum that had yet to break. Love this thing!
We decided to bite the bullet and get a Dyson. It was the best decision ever. This vacuum picks up dog hair amazingly well. The attachment that comes with it is the best for getting it off the couch. I would vacuum twice with our old vacuum and still not pick up as much as this does.
Roseville, CA
I have nothing but great things to say about this vacuum and the brand. Hands down a great machine and worth every penny you spend. If you have pets and kids - you need this in your life.
Charlestown, MA
I love this vacuum. I bought it even tho very pricey because I had 2 dogs at the time. I used my old vacuum at first then used the Dyson and couldn't believe how much hair was left behind. It is a very durable product. Would recommend to anyone.
Paris, TX
Love this vacuum .... my mom has had this product for years now ..... keeps strong and doesn't loose it sucking power ..... also picks up animals hair very well which is super important in our house with our millions of pets :)
Greenback , TN
Such an awesome vacuum! Yes the price you pay is more but I promise you will get your money's worth out of this machine. It picks up every pet hair imaginable. We have a dog and 3 cats. I have nothing but good things to say about this vacuum.
Best vacuum ever. I have had this for several years and we are very hard on it and it just keeps plugging along! The extension is so easy to use and is a life saver with tall ceilings. Easy to empty and clean
Edmond, OK
This is the most amazing vacuum! Worth every penny! If you vacuum your house with your old vacuum and then vacuum with this one, you'll be blown away by how much dirt this one gets that was left behind!
We have three small dogs and the Dyson animal is an amazing sweeper. Yes the cost is more than other sweepers on the market- however I have owned mine for over 10 years! Still going strong, never loses suction and easy to clean. I will never own another brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...