Dyson DC59 Motorhead Vacuum

by Dyson

#11 in Vacuums

Dyson DC59 Motorhead Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners

Is there a product that can compete with the Fuson cordless??
Can this be used on hardwood and carpet?
Does this work on hardwood floor ?
Start your review of Dyson DC59 Motorhead Vacuum!
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
Dyson DC59 Motorhead Vacuum uploaded by Brittany K.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This vacuum is 100% worth the money . Once you go Dyson you will never go back. You have so many different options with this vacuum. I was able to clean the baseboards with out bending over and killing my back. I cut hair and this vacuum sucks the hair right up and does not clog. If the elbow of the extension piece gets clogged you are able to take it apart to get out the object clogging it (kids toy etc). Unlike other vacuums where once it’s in there you are out of luck. The easy release to empty to canister is a clean way to dispose of everything you’ve vacuumed up. Now no one minds emptying the vacuum bc it’s so simple and clean. I just had my mother in-law purchased this and she has a dog and it gets up all the dog hair. She is in love with it just as much as I am. Dyson DC59 Motorhead Vacuum
Katy D.
Varsity Lakes, QLD
I find the lightweight feel makes it easier to get around and not feel like I’m pulling a bus behind me. The suction is out of this world for such a slim little beast. It’s user friendly and I like that it’s sleek enough in the base to move around to those hard to reach areas based on design. The price tag is the only con but considering how often I use this and how well it cleans, it pays itself off haha or so I justify to myself 🤣🥰
Angie O.
Best vacuum EVER!!! While a bit on the pricey side, it’s worth every penny. Makes vacuuming a breeze.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This is one of those products that’s so hard to pull the trigger on but it is so worth it. It just does a better job and makes me enjoy vacuuming my house. With two young boys and so much time at home I’m using it almost everyday! Highly recommend this product.
Kelly F.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Best Buy
My Dyson vacuum is one of the best purchases I have made in my life! Yes, it costs a bit more than other vacuums but it is worth every single penny. If you have pets it will change your life! It amazes me how every single time I vacuum how much pet furr it picks up! It also comes with so many attachments, you can use it different ways. You can also use it in your car. Another plus, is you are not replacing expensive filters. The filter is washable-rinse and dry overnight. It does not have bags, you empty the container. It is cordless. You charge it and go. The only thing is I do wish the charge would last longer for a 5 bedroom house. Still, love this vacuum and recommend! #dyson #home #pets #clean
Patricia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Can’t live with out this thing. The only issue I have with it is it runs out of power too quickly. There’s a recharge plug so no problem. It’s a really good suction and I like the hand held. It’s light.
Susan L.
Farmville, NC
I love this vacuum. We have hard wood floors and it’s perfect for us. My only con is that the battery life doesn’t last for the whole house but it doesn’t take long to charge back up.
Monica C.
Center Valley, PA
This is like a dust buster to me. Anytime I need a quick clean up I grab this. It has a ton of attachments for all floors and surfaces in your house. It’s more on the affordable side but you won’t ever need another vacuum
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
I DO NOT SWEEP!! I repeat, I DO NOT SWEEP!!!! This is what I use all over my wood floors, kitchen, hallways, stairs. So convenient. I thank my mother-in-law all the time for introducing me to this time and life saver.. The Dyson rocks!! I’m so glad I purchased one. Love it!!
Danniell K.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I actually don’t care for this vacuum very much. The charge doesn’t last very long, about 15mins for me. It clogs very easily, it holds onto smells and since the motor is close to your body, it blows right in your face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...