Dyson DC59 Digital Slim Cordless Animal Vacuum uploaded by Rosemarie B.Dyson DC59 Digital Slim Cordless Animal Vacuum uploaded by Rosemarie B.

BY DYSON

Dyson DC59 Digital Slim Cordless Animal Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

Rosemarie B.
Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
I love this vacuum! I have always loved Dyson products but this handheld cordless vacuum sealed the deal on me ever buying another vacuum, ever. For regular suction it runs about 21 min/runs approx. 7 min on max suction. It comes with a mountable clip in charging base that makes my life simple for storing and charging in one clip. I have a 3 year old and a 6 year old so the cordless function is great for our vehicles too. The regular vacuum head is great to go from carpet to hard floors with ease and the smaller head is fabulous for upholstery on our cloth bench seating and rugs. The bristle head is awesome for car seats and corner attachments for cobwebs/corner dust. The filter is washable and is located on the top of the unit. Run it under warm water and let it air dry overnight. Another reviewer mentioned having to stick their hand into the unit to clean the inner filter: I removed the whole clear container by releasing the latch trigger. See pics. Thanks for reading!
Nina R.
Nina R.
I have a love/hate relationship with this vacuum. The pros: cordless, bagless, rechargeable, has useful accessories, goes from hard flooring to carpet with ease, very easy to use, fun to use(at least to me :)). The cons: when emptying the dust cup, dust and hair will wrap around the inside filter and I have to try and fish it out with my finger, you can't use it very long on full power before needing to recharge(using lower power makes the battery last longer, which I use most often without a problem), won't pick up a cheerio unless I crush it...I have a toddler who is always leaving these behind and would love to just roll over them and have the vacuum pick them up, but it won't...I can either bend over and pick it up(but feel my vacuum should eliminate me from needing to do this), or I can crush it with my shoe and my then my Dyson will pick it up. Overall, I do like this vacuum and use it multiple times a day. If the few flaws it has were fixed, I would definitely give this Dyson a 5 star rating.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton , VA
I love love love my Dyson..goes from laminate flooring to carpet in one move,no switching levels or anything.Cleans so deep and gets dirt that an ordinary vacuum leaves behind.The different attachments allow you to clean cobwebs from the corners without overreaching and the brush allows you to clean your ceiling fans. You can dust,clean your couches and chairs.then just git a switch and all the dirt and hair is emptied without ever touching it.when you're done just hang on the wall.Amazing
Robin G.
Robin G.
Barrie, Ontario
Charged didn't last long enough to do even the living room and hair would get tangled up in the bottom and I'd have to cut it out with a knife in order to keep going. Maybe I got a DUD? I sold it on Kijiji and lost a hundred bucks in the sale. :(