Dyson DC58 Animal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner uploaded by Angela N.

BY DYSON #44 in Vacuum Cleaners

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! The dyson dc58 handheld is powered by the latest in dyson digital motor technology. The dyson digital motor v6 is a digitally controlled motor that spins up to 3 times faster than conventional motors and generates high constant suction. 15 cyclones arranged across two tiers work in parallel to generate high centrifugal forces that spin fine dust out of the airflow straight into the bin. in boost mode, the dc58 has 50% more power than the dc34. the dc58 handheld weighs less than 4 lbs. The ergonomic design of the handle fits naturally into the shape of the hand. it includes a charger, a combination tool for dusting and a. see more...

• I have been looking for something good for my long haired...1 Answers
  • How is this? Dyson DC58 Animal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
I use this throughout my whole House and it really sucks! In a great way! I love the attachments and it gets the job done on the first try. For extra big jobs I use the max button on the back (even though I didn't realize it was there for a few years). Love the Dyson brand it really is the best vacuum on the market. Worth every penny.
Kaila F.
Amherst, NY
Best vacuum I’ve ever owned. It picks up every hair my dog sheds as well and dust I didn’t even know was there. I love that I can but separate attachments so I can use it everywhere and anywhere. I feel like everyone should own this vacuum it’s that good
Samm P.
This device is a life saver !
I have two pets and this comes in real handy! Easy to charge and lasts about 25-30 mins on full power setting. Great suction, empty’s easy and perfect to store in the closet !
Krista B.
I have been battling dog hair for the past year. Since getting another dog it feels like I have to vacuum everyday to keep the hair at bay. This vacuum has been a life-saver. I can quickly clean the couch without having to lug around the big upright. It only stays charged for 20 minutes, but I usually am only doing quick cleanup with this one. Maneuvers well around furniture and gets all the hair up without any hassle. I Love this vacuum
Maia T.
I have no idea what I was doing before I had this vacuum. If you have pets, it is a must have. I have a baby, 2 dogs and a cat - there is no way to keep up with the mess! This offers an easy solution, rather than getting out the larger vacuum, and works just as effectively....actually, it works better. Dyson is a brand to trust!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
I should've just bought this and saved myself the trouble and time of the "other" brand I tried, not to mention my money. In the long run I would've saved money had I just purchased this. The suction is amazing and I love the filter system! Definitely a 5 star review in my opinion!
Rose B.
Perrysburg, OH
GREAT handheld vacuum. The suction on this baby is better then any other handheld vacuum out there! The battery has always held up for me cleaning small messes. My household really enjoys the convenience of this small "animal" :)
Adrienne G.
I have always loved Dyson products and have had the big one for almost 12 years. We love it. This hand held one is great, my only gripe about it is that the battery dies quicker than I think it should for a $200 handheld vacuum. 😕
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
We purchased this specifically for dog hair and has been used for everything. Worth the money especially if you have kids that are messy and dogs that shed.
Fallon R.
Knoxville, TN
I would love to try this. I have a dog that sheds short blonde fur all over the place!!!
Veronica H.
How is this? Dyson DC58 Animal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is it worth the money if you already have a dyson vacuum
Lindsay B.
Chandler, Arizona
I have been looking for something good for my long haired cat. She is a bit skiddish and I was wondering if this product is loud