Dyson DC50 Vacuum, Animal Compact

by Dyson

#5 in Vacuums

Dyson DC50 Vacuum, Animal Compact Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners

How well does this product work on plush carpet How well does this product work on plush carpet??
Is a dyson worth the price?
Is this worth buying??
Start your review of Dyson DC50 Vacuum, Animal Compact!
Tanae C.
Camp Hill, PA
Dyson DC50 Vacuum, Animal Compact uploaded by Tanae C.
This is the best product I have ever used I love all the attachments I can get! Dyson DC50 Vacuum, Animal Compact it literally sucks any and everything up! It’s also so easy to clean and take care of
Brittany V.
I’ve had Dyson DC50 Vacuum, Animal Compact for a couple years now. The suction and brush are great. However, I was extremely annoyed overtime cleaning the bin, filter and clone. Whenever I would it took forever and then had to dry. I think I’ve decided that a bag less vacuum is not for me.
Jessica P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this vacuum. It seemed heavy at first but we’ve gotten used to it. It’s really easy to clean the canister, and I’m glad we made this purchase at Costco just in case anything happens to it. We have had this vacuum for about 2 years now, and we haven’t had any issues. I thought it broke a couple times but I just needed to empty the canister 🤦🏻‍♀️ haha
Jaimie A.
Hermon, ME
Dyson DC50 Vacuum, Animal Compact uploaded by Jaimie A.
This is the best vacuum for a neat freak that’s also a pet owner. The DC50 allergy + vacuum from Dyson is bagless, with an easy to empty bin. It picks up hair and dirt on carpet, tiles & hard wood. The suction is great, the attachments are plentiful and it isn’t unreasonably loud. Compact size for easy storage. I wouldn’t change a thing.
Emily R.
Chandler, AZ
This vacuum, as most of you know, is not cheap 💸💸🤷🏼‍♀️, but when one has a multitude of animals, it is definitely worth the cost! The hair does not get wrapped and tangled up every 5 minutes like many other vacuums. When it eventually does, the design makes it simple to pop the part out, and pull it right off! 🌟 The easy to dump canister is also a win in my book!! 👌🏻
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
You guys, this vacuum is worth the money. I'm a small girl and vacuuming with other vacuums in the past has been a chore because I had to really put some muscle into it. This is light and easy to maneuver. I live 5 minutes from the beach so sand getting into the house is inevitable. This vacuum picks up dirt, sand, hair. It's great! Cleanup is easy. All around this is a great vacuum!
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
THIS IS WONDERFUL. So worth the money!! It really is amazing to see what it pick up from the carpet, both dirt and other junk. I will buy again when mine gives out, but it's lasted me a few yrs so far. highly recommend.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
This is a great vacuum. It helps get up all our dirt! Use it daily. It is also affordable
sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great vacuum it helps get all the pet hair out of the carpet. I’ve had it for years and it works great!
Ashley S.
Bismarck, ND
My mom had this vacuum at her house and I needed to have one. It works super well on her carpets and also on mine. It’s not super heavy like tradition vacuum. It not to expensive because the price is worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaia C.
Oakwood, GA
il y a 2 ans
Veronica M. il y a un an
Im not sure on the warranty but I’ve had mine over 5 years and it’s as good as new!