BY DYSON #79 in Vacuum Cleaners

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! The dyson dc50 allergy ball vacuum has two tiers of cyclones to capture more microscopic dust. You're going to love how clean the dyson dc50 gets your home, carpets and hardwood floors included. Designed to remove more dust and pet hair to help allergy suffers. For those who have a dyson vacuum, there can be no substitute. Become a convert and discover all there is to love in a dyson. Includes dusting tool, telescope reach wand, brush tool, crevice tool and dusting brush. see more...

Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Cramerton, NC
For the price, this vacuum is very much worth it!! I will never buy any other vacuum. It is quiet, simple, easy to use and if you have huge dogs that shed 24/7, this is the only vacuum I've found to clean up after them! And great for apartments with the noise. It is a little pricey, but it lasts for years. Can purchase at Kohls, target, bed bath and beyond. Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum with 7 Attachments
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I have been buying a new vacuum about once a year. And at $100 a piece that's not cheap. After the last one but the dust I decided to cave and buy a dyson. I was impressed with how easy this was to put together, and horrified by what it sucked up from my recently cleaned carpet." The difference is dramatic, not only does the carpet look cleaner but I've noticed a definite improvement in my nasal congestion. Very easy to empty the canister and the noise level is fairly low. I'm so glad I finally caved and bought this product.
James B.
James B.
Superior, WI
Very good vacuum! Wasn't the cheapest but when getting good quality, sometimes you need to pay more. This vacuum never loses suction, and grabs most dirt during the first run. I have severe allergies to dust and pet hair, and this vacuum has reduced my reactions by a lot! Finally I can let my friends bring their dogs over without worrying that I will need to be hospitalized later! Highly recommend for anyone with allergies or anyone who likes things really clean.
Charlene O.
Charlene O.
My favorite vac. , and total necessity for allergies and shedding doggie!!! Expensive, but 10 years old and still going strong!!! Would highly recommend.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.
For those that got this model, what other brands or models did you consider before purchasing this one? Do you think another would have been better for you? Or are you still satisfied with your decision?