BY DYSON

Radial Root Cyclone™ technology: Airflows remodeled to maximize suction power. The strongest suction at the cleaner head: Cleaner head self-adjusts for optimal contact- even on hard floors. Turns on a dime: Ball™ technology steers smoothly. Easy access to awkward places. Lightweight and durable: Engineered materials are selected for their strength and durability. Less weight and bulk. Captures allergens. Expels cleaner air: DC41 captures microscopic particles such as pollen, mold and bacteria. Tangle Free Turbine: Counter rotating heads with brushes remove hair and dirt. Instant Release Wand: Stretches up to 5 times in length for stairs and hard to reach places Finger tip controls: To instantly turn the motorized brush bar off for hard floors, delicate floors and rugs. No belts to replace: Timing belt doesn't slip and is guaranteed for 5 years. Motorized brush bar: Independent motor drives the brush bar for better cleaning performance. Lifetime washable filter: No need to buy replacements. No extra costs: No bags, belts or filters to replace. 5 year warranty: Parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson for 5 years. Includes: Tangle free turbine and combination crevice/brush tool and stair tool. Added value tools: flexi crevice tool, soft d see more...

Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
My mom has a Dyson animal vacuum that works amazing, so when I moved out I knew I had to get one for myself. I finally did on black Friday and got an amazing deal on it from Dyson - it was about 49% off plus I got 3 extra attachments for free! I got the hard floor attachment, the microfiber dusting attachment, and the mattress attachment. Plus the ones the vacuum comes with. I also got automatically enrolled in my warranty for purchasing directly from Dyson which I'm sure will be a lifesaver some day.
The vacuum itself works better than I expected it to. My mom's is an older model so either it has lost some suction over the years or Dyson has improved on their products because mine works so much better than hers! I have three cats so there's always a lot of fur to clean everywhere and this vacuum gets it all on the first go. I would definitely recommend this vacuum to anyone with animals!
Claudia T.
Layton, UT
When I was pregnant I became very concerned about the cleanliness of our carpet in the house. I told my husband we redes to get new wood floors or a great vacuum. After much research we decided to get the Dyson Animal! We have had it for almost 10 years and I couldn't be happier with it! It's easy to maintain and easy to empty out. My favorite is how clean the floors are now! We've replaced a rolling part in the bottom front, but it was cheap, and easy to install. The design is very thoughtful.I love this vacuum so much, I highly recommend it!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
This vacuum is awesome while it works but I find the "bagless" part to be extremely annoying to clean out and having to scrub the mesh filter in order for it to work properly is super inconvenient for something so expensive. I'll keep it because it does work great but my next vacuum will not be this one. It's just not convenient enough to justify spending that much money on it.
Kelsey💋 G.
Jackson, MI
If you need a vacuum that is easy to navigate around and fit into small spaces then this is the vacuum that you need to try. It does an amazing job at sucking up hair from my two cats and the swivel feature is a dream. I would highly recommend this vacuum to anybody looking for one. It is well worth the price!
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
I've had this vacuum for probably 8 years and I am still obsessed with it. I had purchased a few other (cheaper) vacuums before this, and they were awful - I could still see dog hair everywhere after vacuuming. This vacuum has been well worth the investment. It works like new and it's just the best! I would never buy another brand.
Alexis  T.
China, ME
I've had my dc41 for two years now, I bought it off walmarts website. My first tip to you would be to instantly register your product. Their customer service is phenomenal and if your product is registered it will automatically pull up so you don't have to ever fiddle with receipts or serial numbers. My brush head died this week (the brush that spins to pick up dirt). I called and it turns out it was no longer warrantied because it's considered wear and tear. To my dismay I was told the part was $112. I told the lady there was no way I could afford that. She offered to waive shipping and handling but there was still no way I could afford that right now. I thanked her for her time and said I couldn't afford it, that I have three kids under age 5 and it wasn't possible. She told me "how about I send it to you for free?"!!!! I was baffled. Now I'm expecting the easy-snap on replacement tomorrow and I couldn't be more grateful !
Whitney W.
Great floor vacuum but the hose is VERY difficult to maneuver and the suction has lost its power. Can't go under a lot of furniture and to many things go wrong with it. Would not suggest or buy again.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
My favorite vacuum cleaner. I have a five year old cat that shred hairs all over the house. I can see inside the vacuum bag that its full of her hairs.Hairs wont spoil the vacuum as this vacuum is meant to be used for houses with animals. I used different brands before but the vacuum don't last due the hairs blocking parts of the vacuum.
Kelly G.
Lansdale , PA
This Vaccuum is the best ever for pet hair! I have a husky mix, and the shedding is unbelievable. This really helps keep my apartment looking clean and hair free. Bought mine refurbished to save some money and haven't had any problems!
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
Have this Vacuum & absolutely love it! It's a BEAST and that is not joke! Best Vacuum Ever! If you don't own a Dyson they are worth every penny you pay for them!!