Dyson DC40 Animal Origin Upright Vacuum and Your Choice of Cleaning Kit Bundle uploaded by Amy G.

BY DYSON

Dyson DC40 Animal Origin Upright Vacuum, 203331-01: Radial Root Cyclone technology Airflows remodeled to maximize suction power Self-adjusting cleaner head Efficient seal with every floor type, reducing air leaks and maintaining suction power Housing more components inside the Ball reduces clutter around it Dyson floor vacuum's wand and hose stretch up to 5 times in length for stairs and hard-to-reach places Captures microscopic particles such as pollen, mold and bacteria Dyson ball upright vacuum includes combination tool that has soft bristles for gentle dusting Stair tool for removing dirt and dust from corners and vertical edges of stairs 5-year limited warranty Model# 203331-01 see more...

Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I vacuum 4-5 times per week and this expensive "made for pets" dyson still can't get the place clean. Its hoses are perpetually clogging up, which kills all suction and requires contortions and injuries to clear. The beater bar is always entangled with hair/fur, which has to be surgically operated on every month just to function. The canister is so small that I have to empty it twice per room and my house is a small midcentury ranch. Even cleared and cleaned, the auction isn't what it advertises to be. When I run my carpet cleaner right after vacuuming with the dyson it pulls up copious amounts of pet fur and lint out of the carpet. It's a marketing ploy and it's a load of you-know-what. The suction isn't better than any other vacuum & it clogs a lot!

It's a huge disappointment. This is the highest maintenance machine I've ever owned. I will be going back to Hoover. Three years with this dyson has been enough to drive me crazy. I just hate thinking about how much money I spent on it!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
It picks up cat and dog hair great. I love my vacum by Dyson. All the attachment work great. I do recommend this highly
Kerri C.
We love this vacuum! We have three cats and a German Shepherd, so animal hair is a major issue. Our dyson is a major lifesaver though! I will mostly likely never leave dyson. They have found a loyal customer!
Kelly B.
San antonio, Tx
I love my dyson, I always feel like our carpets and rugs are so clean after I use it! With small children we are constantly dropping food everywhere and the dyson sucks everything right up! Even good for use on our hardwood floors too.
Kelly G.
Lansdale , PA
is the best ever for pet hair! I have a husky mix, and the shedding is unbelievable. This really helps keep my apartment looking clean and hair free. Bought mine refurbished to save some money and haven't had any problems!