Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01

by Dyson

#3 in Vacuums

Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01: Root Cyclone technology Doesn't lose suction power as you vacuum Designed for use with multiple floor types Lightweight and easy to carry Lifetime washable HEPA filters Bagless technology Telescopic reach want extends 15.7' with no awkward parts to assemble Certified asthma and allergy friendly Captures allergens, expels cleaner air Clear bin made of tough polycarbonate lets you see when it needs emptying On-board tool storage includes: Combination tool Stair tool 2-year limited warranty Dyson vacuum cleaner model# 205062-01

How long is the cord?
I desperately need a new vacuum, what do you Influenster's use ? I'm thinking a Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01 or Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum 💋💋💋
Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01 ? Is this best vacuum for picking up dog hair on on either carpet or hardwood floors?
Start your review of Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley L.
Sandy, UT
Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01 uploaded by Ashley L.
This vacuum is amazing! I never thought it was possible to have such a strong suction. My carpets also have never been cleaner.
Shakeina W.
Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01 uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love, love, love my DYSON bagless vacuum cleaner. I have had this vacuum for 6 years with no issues. I use it on hardwood, carpet, and tile without any issues. The thing I love the most is the bagless canister, just push the eject button and empty the contents into the trash without needing to touch the trash picked up from the vacuum cleaner. I will repurchase when that time comes.
Alexandra B.
Port Richey, FL
I never thought I would own such a expensive machine, but with my husband being allergic to dust it's so worth it. The attachments are amazing and easy to use and so versatile on what you can use it for. I highly recommend it to others. It's a amazing machine to have.
Lynn A.
I have had this vacuum cleaner for years it has always work well. Only need to use it in 2 rooms once a week. Disadvantage is that it big and takes up a lot of space to store. When I had more rooms that need vacuuming daily it was worth the space.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Best vacuum, picks up EVERYTHING! Just make sure you clean the filter and empty after every use. No better vacuum on the market
Afeefah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. It meets my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone. Definitely love this. Nothing to improve about this. I would definitely recommend to others. Thank you.
Season B.
This is the best vacuum for multiple pet (dog) owners. We have had many vacuums and the dyson upright bagless vacuum is the best by far. We have 6 Siberian Huskies that shed quite a bit and this vacuum keeps up with their shedding on the carpet, hardwood floors and linoleum. I highly recommend this product.
Emily Y.
Meadville, PA
Dyson always has great products. I have 2 large dogs so vacuuming daily is a must. Picks up the hair easily. Only downfall is they are a little pricey.
Bree L.
Hands down this is the best vacuum I have ever owned thus far in my lifetime!! It is amazing and true to the makers word...it has never lost suction and never let me down...EVER!!! My Dyson Vacuum cleaner was the only vacuum cleaner that could be used around my Mom because of her cancer and sensitivities to particulates in the air that you get from some other vacuums, it also cleaned her rugs like they were brand new again. My family was convinced after I brought my Dyson over and showed them what it could do...my parents bought a Dyson and my brother bought a Dyson and they couldn't be happier!! Try a Dyson, you will never, ever go back to anything else!!
Zhuldyz Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far the best vacuum I have owned. It is lightweight, easy to empty, and actually picks everything up off of our hardwood floor thanks to the floor attachment.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen C.
San Francisco, CA
Katherine M.
Shady Oak Lane
il y a 2 mois
Alexandra B. il y a 2 mois
I have the Dyson bagless multi floor. It comes with perfect attachments and is amazing. I highly recommend it. If you can't afford at once I know that rent a center or Buddy's Furniture has them available for monthly payments. 🤔 hope this helps
Angela W.
Kingsville, ON
il y a 6 mois
Erin S. il y a 6 mois
I don’t have a dog. But my sister has 3 and this the vacuum she uses too!
Jessica C.
Evanston, IL
il y a un an
Cathy J. il y a 9 mois
I may be late getting an answer to you, but I love my Dyson DC33. We have both hardwood and carpet, it works great on both. I do wish the hose was more flexible at the front or you could remove the pipe from it end so it would bend at shorter areas. Other than that suction is awesome.