Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01 uploaded by Tammy Y.Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01 uploaded by Kimberly S.

BY DYSON #18 in Vacuum Cleaners

Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Vacuum, 205062-01: Root Cyclone technology Doesn't lose suction power as you vacuum Designed for use with multiple floor types Lightweight and easy to carry Lifetime washable HEPA filters Bagless technology Telescopic reach want extends 15.7' with no awkward parts to assemble Certified asthma and allergy friendly Captures allergens, expels cleaner air Clear bin made of tough polycarbonate lets you see when it needs emptying On-board tool storage includes: Combination tool Stair tool 2-year limited warranty Dyson vacuum cleaner model# 205062-01 see more...

• I am looking to replace my former vacuum and I hear good things a...1 Answers
  • I've seen these vacuums advertised and I would love to know if th...1 Answers
  • How good are these vacuums and are they worth the money?4 Answers
Adele M.
Was sooooo excited for this! Bought it during Black Friday for an amazing price. Went home to try it and was so unimpressed. Very deflated actually. I tried it on the hard woods, and worked beautifully! Tried it on the carpet, and all it did was push everything around. Maybe it was just the one that I had bought and it was missing something? I’ll never be sure. But I ended up returning it and buying a Shark instead.
latosha b.
New Kensington, PA
I love my Dyson! If you haven't used one yet you are truly missing out! This vacuum has a very powerful suction and picks up everything ,even what you don't see! It has great additional attachments for the handle that work well for hard to reach places! Once you go Dyson you never go back!
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
This dyson is absolutely amazing I had just vacuumed my house the day before my boyfriend brought home this baby and I was too excited to wait so I vacuumed again just to play with it and the amount of junk it picked up AFTER I had already vacuumed with my old one was insane I couldn’t believe how much crap was left over from my old vacuum. It has a super easy container to empty and yes it was expensive but totally worth it for the job it does. I can’t see myself going back to any other brand after this.
Jena B.
I just got this vacuum the other day and I'm In love. It picks up so much stuff off my floor. It's also super easy to switch from carpet to my tile or hardwood floor.
Allie L.
I love this vacuum! It's perfect for carpets, wood, and tile flooring. It doesn't take up a ton of space, and the ball makes it really easy to maneuver around spaces. It's not bulky like some other vacuums and is light enough to carry up and down stairs. We have a cat and this picks up hair, litter, and the occasional piece of food really easily. I've had it for a while and only have to empty the container every once in a while because it holds so much. Great product and something that always has a sale or coupon to bring down the price!
Tammy Y.
Moultrie, GA
I love love love my Dyson vacuum!!! I've went through cheap vacuum after cheap vacuum because I never wanted to spend that extra money on a good one, but ended up spending more because they are cheap and always breaking down!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
The first month that I had this Vacuum I loved it,it picked up my pet's hair and didn't have an issue when I would clean i out, but then it just didn't work as well. I made sure to maintain the vacuum but every time I used it, something would happen. For the price of the vacuum I am very disappointed and wouldn't recommend this product for future purchase.
Marlee B.
Pierre, SD
Dyson vacuums are one of the best brands I've ever used. My parents as well as mother and father in law have numerous Dyson vacuums. They work great and they're a good heavy duty vacuum with a reasonable price for the quality you get. I would love to own one in the near future and hope to get one for Christmas!
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I’ve had my Dyson vacuum for about 2 Years now and I don’t think I will ever be able to go back to a different brand. My vacuum is so smooth and does such a great job getting every little bit up, on hard floors and carpet. I love the ease of it and dumping the dirt is easy as pie. Highly recommend the Dyson brand.
Jen L.
Willoughby, OH
Hands down, the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned. I bought mine 6 years ago. I have a husky/lab mix dog that sheds like crazy. Vacuuming is a daily occurrence. It's easy to use, easy to clean, multiple settings and attachments. It makes cleaning everything , I mean everything so much simpler. I have hardwood floors and carpet through out my house. I love that there are different settings for each surface. The wand is longer than other vacuums I have had. It makes it easy to dust those high hard to reach areas. I simply put on an attachment and go to town. I will clean the blinds, railing, baseboards, doors, trims, my car, I even have an attachment for brushing my dog. In the six years I have had this vacuum, I haven't even noticed a drop in suction power. It still works just as well as the 1st day I brought it home.
Chasity F.
Hopewell, VA
How good are these vacuums and are they worth the money?
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I've seen these vacuums advertised and I would love to know if they work as well as they say in the advertisements. should I really spend upwards of 400 to 500 on a vacuum?
Esperanza G.
I am looking to replace my former vacuum and I hear good things about the dyson brand. Is this vacuum good for long hrs of cleaning? I have a big house and I need a vacuum that can handle long periods of turning on and off.