BY DYSON

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Canister is the only vacuum with no filters to wash or replace, no bags to buy, and strong suction. Dyson Cinetic Science - Dyson Cinetic science is our biggest technological breakthrough since we invented cyclonic vacuum cleaners: engineered to solve the problem of filters clogging and losing suction. So it’s the only vacuum cleaner with strong constant suction and no dirty bags or filters to wash or replace. Self-Righting Technology - Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums are monocratic: they have a single stable resting point. Dyson engineers made this possible using a complex configuration of the vacuum’s components. By assembling them in a spherical array, with the heaviest components near the floor, we created a curved body with a low center of gravity. This means that whenever the vacuum is displaced from its resting position, gravitational force will automatically return it. Or more simply, when it’s knocked over, it gets back up. Hygienically Ejects the Dirt - Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums feature a new bin emptying mechanism. You can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button. There’s no need to touch the dirt. Includes a 5-year warranty covering parts and labor. Color: Metallics. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Kohl's*
Colleen A.
Are Dysons expensive? Yes. Are Dysons worth it? you betcha. Prior to buying my Dyson Animal I went through a cheap vacuum about once a year. We have two large hairy dogs and my house it tile and hardwood, I vacuum often. Other vacuums just couldn't keep up with the dog hair and would always lose suction. I love my dyson because it cleans the house with ease, it is lightweight, it maneuvers like a dream, it is bagless and you only have to rinse the filter once a month, and above all I love the quality associated with the brand.