Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy Upright Bagless Vacuum uploaded by Janelle G.

BY DYSON

For a deeper clean, look no further than this Dyson Cinetic upright bagless vacuum. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES Dyson Ball provides effortless pivoting and steering control. Self-adjusting cleaner head moves seamlessly across carpet and hard floors. Radial Root technology creates powerful suction. Reconfigured brush bar drives bristles deeper into carpets for a thorough clean. Tangle-free turbine tool uses counter-rotating heads to remove hair and dirt. Dust bin releases easily with the click of a button. 35 high-frequency oscillating Dyson Cinetic tips capture the microscopic dust that clogs other vacuums. Multi-angle tool helps keep fans, furniture and fixtures free of dust. Stiff bristle brush loosens and cleans stubborn, dried-in dirt. Whole-machine HEPA filtration system traps dust, pollen and more. WHAT'S INCLUDED Tangle-free turbine tool Crevice tool Stiff bristle brush Soft dusting brush Multi-angle brush Dyson tool bag Instruction manual Quick-start guide PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS 43.3"H x 17.2"W x 13.4"D 19.8 lbs. 0.57-gal. dust bin capacity 51.7" hose length 35' power cord 17.2" cleaning path width Model no. 206033-01 see more...

Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Great piece of equipment that has excellent suction - I’m always amazed with how much it is able to clean out of the carpet - it’s very expensive in comparison to other vacuums, but doesn’t lose suction... my only beef is it starts to smell from the animal dander/lint.... everything does come apart for cleaning, but the smell doesn’t fully go away
Teresa F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I LOVE my Dyson Cinetic Animal & Allergy! I use it just about every day. The vacuum is a little pricey, but I traded in my old Dyson and got a substantial discount. It came with a ton of attachments- some I don't even know what they are for, but I do use a lot of them. The power cord is very long, which is handy. The hose is also long, which is a HUGE plus for me. I can vacuum almost all the way up my stairs without having to move it a ton or lug it with me. Another awesome feature is no filters, or bags! I hated cleaning out the filter in my old Dyson. The ball does get in the way sometimes, especially under my island and lower tables, but I just use an attachment. I would highly recommend this vacuum cleaner- it is well worth the price (especially if you get it on sale and trade in your old one!). Their customer service people are fantastic and will walk you through any problems you may have over the phone.
Janelle G.
So really I did not want to purchase this vacuum because of the price. My BF was the one who insisted that we "needed it." We actually went to the Dyson store to purchase ours. I totally DO NOT regret it. I absolutely love it!!!!! I've cleaned so many corners and spaces that you can't get with a regular vacuum. I love all the attachements that come with it. I've used every single one so far!
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I just got this vacuum as a gift, I've been asking my husband for about 3 years for a dyson and I absolutely love it! It picked up so much stuff that I had no idea was even there! It is a bit heavy to carry upstairs(I have a large run downstairs and mostly carpet upstairs) So I'm not looking forward to that but it is well worth it because it's powerful and lovely! I know it is pricey but I think it's better to splurge on a great vacuum once and take care of it and have it for many years.
Gabrielle G.
Dunmore, PA
I just bought this vacuum and it is honestly the best vacuum I have ever used. What a world of a difference. I have four cats and a very large home. The vacuum is light weight, but holds a lot of dirt. Mine came with a whole bag filled with attachments - and they are incredible. Also the "big ball" makes it so easy to navigate around corners. 100% worth the money. It took me a while to decide to buy the Dyson because of the price; however, there is not one day that goes by that I regret paying that much for it.
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Lovely vacuum. I use it all the time. For my car, house, hard to reach corners for cobwebs. It's great. The suction it gets is amazing. The first time I used it I used my old vacuum and then went over the carpet with this and i was able to pull up two full barrels of dirt. So gross but amazing lol
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone ever had a problem with this model?