dyson Blown-A-Ouai Set

by Dyson

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-fast hair dryer with a high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor and intelligent heat control to protect natural shine, paired with four must-have Ouai essentials. Key benefits: - Provides ultra-fast drying - Prevents extreme heat damage to protect shine - Maintains hair's health If you want to know more…Dyson has teamed up with Ouai to create the perfect gift for a loved one or for yourself. The Blown-A-Ouai Set includes a platinum storage bag with heat proof lining and a magnetic fastening. It also comes with a deluxe sizes of replenishing Ouai Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, a travel-size Soft Mousse for gravity-defying volume, and a full-size, hydrating Ouai Hair Oil. Together, these products deliver essential nourishment for soft, shiny, healthy-looking strands. And now, you can cut down styling time without sacrificing your look or hair health. With intelligent heat control, the Dyson Supersonic prevents extreme heat damage to protect natural shine. The temperature exiting the machine is measured 20 times a second and transmits this data to the microprocessor. The microprocessor intelligently controls the temperature from reaching extreme, hair damaging levels. This set contains:- Dyson Supersonic Dryer - Smoothing Nozzle, Styling Concentrator - Diffuser - 2 oz/ 60 mL Ouai Repair Shampoo - 2 oz/ 60 mL Ouai Repair Conditioner - 1.7 oz/ 47 g Ouai Soft Mousse - 1.5 oz/ 45 mL Ouai Hair Oil - Dyson travel bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The Repair Shampoo is free of sulfates. The Dyson Supersonic features four heat settings, three airflow settings, a cold shot, and ionizer, all with 1600 watts of power. This product comes with a professional-length nine foot power cord and a two-year warranty on parts and labor. The Dyson Supersonic also has a removable filter at the bottom of the dryer that should be cleaned once a month. For best results, dry with the airf

Are these good? Tbh Look amazing. I'd die for them. Really wanna try #influenster Blown-A-Ouai Set
Is The blow dryer helpful for thick frizzy hair?
HooW do i get this I’m obsessed?
Start your review of dyson Blown-A-Ouai Set!
Product Highlights
“...like it could be a little more powerful. Also it’s such a great size to travel but can’t be used over seas so that’s kinda disappointing. Over I love it.” in reviews
I have super this hair and it would take me almost an hour to dry my hair with other blow dryers and because of the constant use I was buying new hair dryers every few months so I finally gave it and spent the extra money to get this baby. And let my say it’s so worth it. I didn’t realize how much the other dryer were damaging my hair until not not to mention I can blow dry all my hair in about 15 minutes and have a sleek well groomed look with nothing else but this hair dryer and a brush!!! Major win
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really like the blow dryer, the airflow is very powerful and dries the hair very fast but sometimes I feel or doesn't get that hot or maybe that's how it's supposed to be as not to burn the hair so it senses that and never getd too hot. I like the mini ouai pruducts it came with to give me a chance to try them out before I bought the full side items, and I'm glad it did since the pruducts have a very heavy perfume scent which I didn't really like. But I did like the blow dryer and it did help me blow dry my hair faster but nothing extraordinarily different when it come to the look of my hair after it's done, for the price I expected more than a strong air flow
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this set as a gift for myself and I have to say that I absolutely love this blow dryer. I have curly hair and it would take me about an hour to blow dry my hair now I do it in about 30 or less. I don’t have to worry about heat damage or my hand getting tired from holding my regular blow dryer. This leaves my hair with so much shine and bounce. I would say the only downfall is the price paying almost $500 is a bit insane but you do get why you pay for and I’m hoping it lasts me a long time.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Yes it’s expensive, but this is truly one of those product that is just so worth it. I have very thin hair and every blow dryer I have ever used in the past has always been too hot if I kept it at the same spot on my head. My scalp and my hair would burn from the heat. The dyson dryer is so gentle yet powerful. It dries my hair super fast the results are shiny and smooth.
Westminster, CA
I know the price point kind of comes off as ridiculously expensive for a hair dryer. However after using it firsthand, I understand the quality of the Dyson name. It works so well and quick in doing such a great job at the simple task of drying my hair. Leaves it feeling smooth and shiny while doing it too! I’m a fan!
I received this as a gift. Everything works well. It was nice to have travel size Ouai products included to test out. All of them smell really fresh and work well. I really enjoyed using their shampoo and conditioner. I’ve never really been able to do my own blow out but the Dyson hair dryer has totally changed that. Not only is it easy to use, it’s cut drying time in half. It feels stable in hand and moves with you.
Round Rock, TX
I bought my Dyson in 2017 and am soooo happy I made the investment. It’s definitely saved me from chopping my hair off because it’s such a good blow dryer. Other blow driers I’ve used in the past always left my hair feeling dry and gross. Whether I use products or not before using my Dyson my hair always feels soft and it does cut the drying time in half!!! I will never be without this hair tool!
Blue Ridge , VA
I adore this hair dyer, it's pricey but it is more than worth it! Usually heat from the hair dryer causes my curls to either frizz or completely fall, even using a diffuser this has been a problem. With this hair dryer I diffuse for maybe 10-15 minutes and my hair is 90% dry and my curls still look amazing! By far the best beauty purchase I've made.
Britton, SD
Purchased at: Sephora
This hair dryer is worth the price! I will never use a different one! I have had my product for about a year now! It use to take me forever to get my hair dry not it takes about 10 minutes! I would recommend this to everyone!
Oakton, VA
This product is very expensive but it’s absolutely worth the price. I use it every time I wash my hair and it never fails to tame and dry my hair in the most time efficient way. I used to hate drying my hair but now I look forward to it thanks to this magical device!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
The Hills , TX
a year ago
Angela S. • 9 months ago
100%! It cut my drying time down from 15 minutes to 6. And that extra time is worth every penny to me. My hair is also way smoother and less frizzy when I use it.