dyson Blown-A-Ouai Set

by Dyson

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-fast hair dryer with a high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor and intelligent heat control to protect natural shine, paired with four must-have Ouai essentials. Key benefits: - Provides ultra-fast drying - Prevents extreme heat damage to protect shine - Maintains hair's health If you want to know more…Dyson has teamed up with Ouai to create the perfect gift for a loved one or for yourself. The Blown-A-Ouai Set includes a platinum storage bag with heat proof lining and a magnetic fastening. It also comes with a deluxe sizes of replenishing Ouai Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, a travel-size Soft Mousse for gravity-defying volume, and a full-size, hydrating Ouai Hair Oil. Together, these products deliver essential nourishment for soft, shiny, healthy-looking strands. And now, you can cut down styling time without sacrificing your look or hair health. With intelligent heat control, the Dyson Supersonic prevents extreme heat damage to protect natural shine. The temperature exiting the machine is measured 20 times a second and transmits this data to the microprocessor. The microprocessor intelligently controls the temperature from reaching extreme, hair damaging levels. This set contains:- Dyson Supersonic Dryer - Smoothing Nozzle, Styling Concentrator - Diffuser - 2 oz/ 60 mL Ouai Repair Shampoo - 2 oz/ 60 mL Ouai Repair Conditioner - 1.7 oz/ 47 g Ouai Soft Mousse - 1.5 oz/ 45 mL Ouai Hair Oil - Dyson travel bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The Repair Shampoo is free of sulfates. The Dyson Supersonic features four heat settings, three airflow settings, a cold shot, and ionizer, all with 1600 watts of power. This product comes with a professional-length nine foot power cord and a two-year warranty on parts and labor. The Dyson Supersonic also has a removable filter at the bottom of the dryer that should be cleaned once a month. For best results, dry with the airf

Are these good? Tbh Look amazing. I'd die for them. Really wanna try #influenster Blown-A-Ouai Set
Is The blow dryer helpful for thick frizzy hair?
HooW do i get this I’m obsessed?
Start your review of dyson Blown-A-Ouai Set!
Product Highlights
“...like it could be a little more powerful. Also it’s such a great size to travel but can’t be used over seas so that’s kinda disappointing. Over I love it.” in reviews
Las Vegas, NV
dyson Blown-A-Ouai Set uploaded by Nichole K.
I got this for my mother. She mentioned how cool it would be to have the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer and I got it for her. I spent $400 on it and this nifty collaboration with Ouai was an added bonus. The price for the hairdryer alone is the same as the price for the set. So I happily bought the set. I think it’s a beautiful hairdryer. It’s gotten a lot of good reviews only and it’s gotten a lot of approval from beauty influencers. The question is... is it worth $400?!?! Because the hairdryer costs more than my Dyson vacuum. The answer... it’s a really good hairdryer. It’s available at Sephora. dyson Blown-A-Ouai Set
Long Beach, MS
It literally dried my hair faster than anything I’ve ever used. The OUI set smelled amazing and made my hair feel like virgin hair, it was amazing. Worth the investment
Rogers
I absolutely love this blow dryer!! It pains me to say that because it the price, but I honestly would never go back to a normal blow dryer. I have long, naturally curly/ wavy hair that really retains water. If I blow dryed my hair pretty much straight out of the shower wet, it would easily take 45+ minutes. Towel dryed/ air dryed for about an hour and it would still take at least 30 minutes. With this blow dryer, it takes me 10 minutes to have a dry head of hair! That’s amazing! I also feel like the heat controls are good and it does less damage to my hair. My hair is most smooth and silky, and less frizzy. This is my holy grail blow dryer! I absolutely recommend it!
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg! I don’t know where to start, but I love this soooo much! I have been going through a bit of a rough time and my husband knew I was in need of a new hairdryer. I was using a very cheap bad quality one that made my hair super frizzy. My hubby likes tech gadgets and was intrigued by this blow dryer, so he decided to get it for me (the sweetheart) to cheer me up. It’s very expensive, but the hairdryer is amazing! It dries my hair super quickly, doesn’t make it frizzy and is quiet. It comes with a diffuser and 2 nozzles, and this set includes the Ouai products. I’m a huge fan of Ouai, the products make my hair soft and shiny and they smell lovely!
First of all, I love Dyson! There products are always high quality. I bought this special edition set from Sephora during the sale and it was an amazing deal! I live Ouai products and so I pretty much received $100 worth of Ouai products complimentary. I love that the Dyson comes in white and I love it! I have soo much hair and this hairdryer is so powerful it drys my hair in 5 minutes. I use to dread drying my hair now it doesn’t feel like a dreaded chore. The only thing I don’t like about it is the bulky cord, however for the quality, I can definitely live with it! I would def. recommend this dryer to everyone!
Kissimmee , FL
dyson Blown-A-Ouai Set uploaded by Johanna A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I splurged on this blow dryer but so glad I did. I have very thick hair so it takes me forever to blow dry my hair. This blow dryer has saved my life and my hair! Not only do I dry my hair so much faster my hair does not get damaged because of its advanced technology. Super lightweight too so my arms aren’t hurting.
BURBANK, CA
Using the blow-dryer. Still holding off on the haircare products, but I might give those away. It was just the same price as the regular Dyson on the Sephora site, so I thought I might as well snag a few extra things. I liked that it just performs and will use it every chance I get to make it worth the steep price tag.
This was a gift from my husband. This blow dryer is amazing not only is it quite but I feel it doesn’t damage my hair at all. It makes my hair feel super soft, bouncy Ana’s frizz free. First time I used this I fell in love. Would definetly recommend.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this kit!!! The blow dryer is awesome! It comes with three attachedments, a diffuser, a wider rectangular mouth for normal air velocity and styling, and a narrower rectangular mouth for higher air speed and focused heat for styling. I use the last attachment I mentioned for a smooth and sleek blowout and it works amazingly! The hair products are lovely and floral smelling. The rose oil and the cream spray are my favorite!! This package is a steal!
San Francisco, CA
Expensive ! So a tip is buy it during the Sephora sale. I love how it came with the ouai set to make your money’s worth. They say this would blow dry your hair faster but j felt like my old hairdryer ( salon use ) does the same speed as the Dyson for half the price but I love the design and I’m a big dyson fan after owning the heater and vacuum. I do wish it was a lil cheaper but hopedully it’ll last me a long time !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
The Hills , TX
a year ago
Angela S. • 10 months ago
100%! It cut my drying time down from 15 minutes to 6. And that extra time is worth every penny to me. My hair is also way smoother and less frizzy when I use it.