BY DYSON

The Dyson Ball™ uses Radial Root Cyclone™ technology and a reconfigured brush bar to remove more dirt and dust from the home. The redesign of the brush bar means that the bristles have been made shorter and stiffer, allowing deeper carpet penetration to remove more dirt, while maintaining superior performance on hard floors. see more...

Linh N.
I never thought I could love a vacuum so much or that certain vacuums could make such a difference until I got the Dyson!! It even works on regular floors without carpet and it just picks up everything so well!! I enjoyed this vacuum so much until I lost it in a flood! But still the greatest vacuum I’ve ever owned
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I bought my first house at age 20.. I was looking for a vacuum and my mom called me and said that the Dyson Ball is on sale for $350 at the time. I was like ok and? I am not going to spend $350 on a vacuum!!! Well, She told me how amazing it is and totally worth the money and how I had to have it. So I got it. I am so glad I did. I absolutely love it. Here it is 7 years later and I still have the same Dyson and still love it. I only have one complaint. A little piece on the side of the vacuum came off when my daughter was vacuuming. Now it rattles, I put it back on and it keeps falling off. I then just put tape on it and it still works wonders. May be a little weird, But it is all good. I completely got my $350 out of it!
mindy S.
Ankeny, IA
I've always bought cheap vacuums and they never last long. So when our last one broke I decided to splurge and buy the dyson ball. This vacuum is amazing! The first time I vacuumed my house with this I felt so gross because my previous one did not have good suction and the dyson does and boy did it clean my floors good! It also has a long hose with attachments to do the stairs which is really nice. Worth every penny.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I love my dyson before it took forever to clean. I had to switch from broom to vacuum for diff rooms or was a pain. With this I plug it in and do the whole house! I can even get the high places and the lowest corners. Worth the money!
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY
WOW! This vacuum cleaner is better than anything on the market! Pros- easy to use, strong suction. Cons-0! Effective cleaning! It's affordable and just all in all a great product. I would recommend this to anybody!
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I don't like Dyson I used to have one until I set through a Kirby vaccum job training and seen how it doesn't even pick up .
sierrabryce🎀 J.
Jupiter , FL
Go out and buy this ASAP! This is hands down the best vacuum I’ve ever used! It is a little expensive but so worth it.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
We own two of these & I have to say they're the best vacuum cleaners out there. A bit pricey but they work great.
Jaimy B.
Best vacuum ever! My least favorite chore is vacuuming because most vacuums are heavy, big, and hard to navigate. The Dyson Ball vacuum changed all that for me! It’s light, sleek, and easy to use/navigate. It also works well, despite the size.
David P.
Great suction and a really effective brush. A little bulky for tight spaces, however, and the attachments can be tricky if you don’t have much room to wield them. For bigger spaces I would recommend.