BY DYSON

The Dyson Ball™ uses Radial Root Cyclone™ technology and a reconfigured brush bar to remove more dirt and dust from the home. The redesign of the brush bar means that the bristles have been made shorter and stiffer, allowing deeper carpet penetration to remove more dirt, while maintaining superior performance on hard floors. see more...

Aljo A.
Louisville, KY
WOW! This vacuum cleaner is better than anything on the market! Pros- easy to use, strong suction. Cons-0! Effective cleaning! It's affordable and just all in all a great product. I would recommend this to anybody!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I love my dyson before it took forever to clean. I had to switch from broom to vacuum for diff rooms or was a pain. With this I plug it in and do the whole house! I can even get the high places and the lowest corners. Worth the money!
mindy S.
Ankeny, IA
I've always bought cheap vacuums and they never last long. So when our last one broke I decided to splurge and buy the dyson ball. This vacuum is amazing! The first time I vacuumed my house with this I felt so gross because my previous one did not have good suction and the dyson does and boy did it clean my floors good! It also has a long hose with attachments to do the stairs which is really nice. Worth every penny.
Kansas c.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I don't like Dyson I used to have one until I set through a Kirby vaccum job training and seen how it doesn't even pick up .
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
We own two of these & I have to say they're the best vacuum cleaners out there. A bit pricey but they work great.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I bought my first house at age 20.. I was looking for a vacuum and my mom called me and said that the Dyson Ball is on sale for $350 at the time. I was like ok and? I am not going to spend $350 on a vacuum!!! Well, She told me how amazing it is and totally worth the money and how I had to have it. So I got it. I am so glad I did. I absolutely love it. Here it is 7 years later and I still have the same Dyson and still love it. I only have one complaint. A little piece on the side of the vacuum came off when my daughter was vacuuming. Now it rattles, I put it back on and it keeps falling off. I then just put tape on it and it still works wonders. May be a little weird, But it is all good. I completely got my $350 out of it!
David P.
Great suction and a really effective brush. A little bulky for tight spaces, however, and the attachments can be tricky if you don’t have much room to wield them. For bigger spaces I would recommend.
Helena L.
If you own a cat or a dog, you NEED this vacuum. It makes a daunting chore somewhat enjoyable, not to mention the satisfaction you get from knowing how much cleaner your house is!
Zthefany P.
oaxaca
Quisiera probar este aparato

Me ahorraria mas tiempo en los deberes de la casa

Seria muy feliz