Dyson Ball Multi Floor Upright Bagless Vacuum uploaded by Tiffiny M.

BY DYSON

This Dyson upright bagless vacuum comes with everything you need to clean every corner of your home. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES Dyson Ball provides effortless pivoting and steering control. Self-adjusting cleaner head moves seamlessly across carpet and hard floors. Radial Root technology creates powerful suction. Reconfigured brush bar drives bristles deeper into carpets for a thorough clean. Tangle-free turbine tool uses counter-rotating heads to remove hair and dirt. Dust bin releases easily with the click of a button. Multi-angle tool helps keep fans, furniture and fixtures free of dust. Stiff bristle brush loosens and cleans stubborn, dried-in dirt. WHAT'S INCLUDED Tangle-free turbine tool Crevice tool Stiff bristle brush Soft dusting brush Multi-angle brush Dyson tool bag Instruction manual Quick-start guide PRODUCT CARE Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS 42.4"H x 15.4"W x 13.4"D 17.35 lbs. 0.57-gal. dust bin capacity 51.7" hose length 35' power cord 17.2" cleaning path width Model no. 206900-01 see more...

Tiffiny M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love my Dyson vacuum. It's easy to maneuver around furniture and corners. The suction works great, picks up all the dust and cat hair from my carpet. I'm glad i got the multi floor because I have carpet and tile. I hate sweeping but now cleaning my floors is easier now.
Katey W.
I love my dyson ball multi floor vacuum! Best vacuum I've ever owned! No suction issues. My only 'complaint' is that it only comes with 2 attachments and when you use the hose by itself, the piece that slides out is long and you have it slide it all the way out in order for the hose to bend. Otherwise, it's a great vacuum and I'll own it till it doesn't work!
Melissa S.
Stockton, CA
I have carpet,tile,and laminate in my house and the dyson is able to vaccum/clean in all these areas without feeling liking its compromising in its suction ability. I also have a German shepherd that sheds all the time and I feel like it does an excellent job picking up all his hair. The vaccum is easy to take apart easily without tools so its easy to empty out and clean while the filter can be washed.
Laura B.
We loved our Dyson when we first got it. We used it and it picked up so much dirt and hair. Then one day the brush bar broke and instead of sending a new one under warranty, they made us ship the vacuum for a simple repair. Two weeks later we got it back. The bar is about to break for the second time in the same spot. They're just not worth the price tag to keep breaking. And it's not worth the time to return it for five minute repairs.
Aljo A.
Louisville, KY
DANG THIS PRODUCT IS WORTH THE MONEY BIG TIME. EASY TO USE AND OMG WAYYY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER VACUUM CLEANER ON THE MARKET. VERY EFFECTIVE AND LIGHT WEIGHT AND IT IS AFFORDABLE IF YOU USE DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS AND COUPONS!