BY DYSON #23 in Vacuum Cleaners

Dyson 227635-05 Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum see more...

Crystal D.
Mobile
I use this vacuum cleaner on my hardwood floors all the time.  It picks up debris great.  The only con is that the large ball keeps it from going under the edge of my cabinets, the bed, the couch, etc.  It is a little expensive, but you get what you pay for.  I use the attachments a lot as well.
Danielle S.
Everyone in my family thinks we are crazy for sending this much money on a vacuum. I love cleaning so my husband made this purchase for me and I'm in love! The suction this vacuum has is unheard of! I used to think my carpet was clean, but it wasn't. I vacuumed my house the day before buying this, vacuumed it the day I got this and it picked up so much dirt and dog hair it was unreal! I love the attachments it comes with, the stair attachment is my favorite. It really gets into the spots I never could get with just the normal one. I love love love this vacuum. I highly recommend this to anyone, especially if you have a dog!
Danae S.
I have been using this vacuum nearly everyday for the past 2 1/2 years. It has been easy to take apart and clean, which is a must for any vacuum. It still is very effective at picking up dirt, dander, and pet hair. I would recommend this vacuum to anyone with pets.
Brittany M.
Seattle , WA
This thing is the best. We have two cats and the best part of this vacuum is the power and ability to get all of the pet hair. I also like the Dyson filter system, it makes it easy to use. The only con is it is a pretty big vacuum. I live in a small apartment so it takes up space, but it's worth it and will be nice in the future when I move into a bigger home. I definitely recommend this beast!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
The best vacuum to have if you have a pet that sheds. It's super easy to maneuver around the house and glides to nicely on any floor surface. The only con is that it isn't too sturdy when rolling it against the door frame on the floor. It flops down quickly. Other than that it's a great vacuum.
Khahy H.
The Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum may seem pricey, but it's worth every penny! With two dogs in the house, this vacuum gets every stray piece of hair or fur, with a single pass. Love the no bag system, and we will never go back to using anything buy a Dyson.