Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersDyson
Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair

dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair

A styler that is engineered for multiple hair types and styles, featuring Coanda air styling and propelled by the Dyson digital motor so users can curl, wave, smooth, and dry with no extreme heat. Key benefits: - No extreme heat damage - Attracts and wraps hair, using only air - Styles and dries simultaneously Choose your set: Explore the range below and find the right Airwrap™ styler for your hair type. Dyson Airwrap™ Complete styler for multiple hair types and styles: - 1.2 inch Airwrap™ barrels - engineered to create voluminous curls or waves. - 1.6 inch Airwrap™ barrels - engineered to create loose curls or waves. - Firm smoothing brush - engineered to smooth and control frizz-prone hair. - Soft smoothing brush - engineered to gently align and smooth fine hair. - Round volumizing brush - engineered to volumize and shape fine, flat hair. - Pre-styling dryer - takes hair from wet to damp, to prep for styling. - Dyson Airwrap™ Base - Storage case - neatly stores your Dyson Airwrap™ styler and its attachments. Dyson Airwrap™ Smooth + Control styler for frizz-prone hair: - 1.2 inch Airwrap™ barrels - engineered to create voluminous curls or waves. - 1.6 inch Airwrap™ barrels - engineered to create loose curls or waves. - Firm smoothing brush - engineered to smooth and control frizz-prone hair. - Pre-styling dryer - takes hair from wet to damp, to prep for styling. - Dyson Airwrap™ Base - Storage case - neatly stores your Dyson Airwrap™ styler and its attachments. Dyson Airwrap™ Volume + Shape styler for fine, flat hair: - 1.2 inch Airwrap™ barrels - engineered to create voluminous curls or waves. - Soft smoothing brush - engineered to gently align and smooth fine hair. - Round volumizing brush- engineered to volumize and shape fine, flat hair. - Pre-styling dryer - takes hair from wet to damp, to prep for styling. - Dyson Airwrap™ Base - Storage case - neatly stores your Dyson Airwra

is it worth the hype?
Is this worth the price??
Start your review of dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair!
Samantha C.
Savannah, GA
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Samantha C.
I absolutely love this! It’s pricey yes but it comes with so many tools and it’s quite easy to use when you get the hang of it. You can do so many different styles with each tool, it gives so many options. The case it comes in is also super nice and looks great wherever you put it! The blow dryer is also very quite compared to other ones I’ve used. I love it.
Katy D.
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Katy D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it so much! It took awhile to get used to using it but I spent ages watching videos of others use and that helped a ton. It makes my hair so much shinier and healthier (I do hair masks and use good products as well I should mention) and the curls!!! Ahhh! But if you see my profile and how unruly my hair really is you can see the difference. It was a gift so I was lucky but it’s definitely something that is recommended for longevity or an investment in your locks! 😍😍. My profile media shows the hair masks I use to get that healthy shine for anyone curious ♥️🥰Moroccanoil Original Treatment 15mL Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce Blonde Botox Expert Purple Hair Treatment 33.8 fl.oz - Best for Blonde Hair - Anti-Brass, Eliminate Yellows, Toning Effect - Promotes the Smoothing of Hair - Adding Softness and Amazing Gloss
Ewa B.
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair I would never ever thought that I can’t live without any hair styling product. My hair are straight AF and they not hold curls at all. But with this - I can somehow get my curls to stay up to 2-3 days! I know it’s super expensive but IMO it’s worth it if you have stubborn straight hair. But better find it on some promo or Ulta Points Multiplayer days at least so you can get some cash back out of it.
Aksamal D.
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Aksamal D.
Purchased at: Sephora
After watching multiple YouTube videos of people failing to use this and get the advertised results i was skeptical of trying this but during the recent Sephora sale I decided to take the plunge with the intention of returning it if it doesn’t work. But after using it 2-3 times a week over the past month or so, there’s no way this is going anywhere. The various attachments makes this super versatile and helps you get multiple looks. I own all the dyson hair tools and i love them all but if i were to recommend one it would be this one. You get the most value for money out of this despite being the most expensive of the 3. The firm smoothing brush is my favorite for everyday use, it dries and smoothes my hair after each wash if I don’t want to spend 30-40 min styling my hair. The barrels require a little bit of practice but once you get the hang of it you won’t go back to curling your hair any other way. I actually ended up purchasing the longer barrels separately but i think the dyson website now sells the set with the longer barrels which is great for longer hair as it allows you to take larger sections (great time saver). The curls it gives you are not the same as the ones you get with a curling wand, these are much more luscious and bouncy. A lot of people complain that the curls don’t last long, i usr mousse before and hairspray after and that does the trick. I actually prefer these loose and blownout looking curls over coily tight cutling wand curls. The pre styler attchment is pretty strong for being so small, not comparable to the supersonic but definitely enough to dry your hair and get you out of the door quickly, i would still use the supersonic if i want an actual blowout since i need the concentrator nozzle for it. I don’t particularly use the soft smoothing brush and the round brush very often. I prefer using my supersonic with a separate round brush so I don’t use that one and The soft smoothing brush is similar to the firm one so i could do either or but the firm one leaves the hair slightly sleeker. I would suggest you get the volume and shape kit instead of the complete kit since you only get one paddle brush attachment which is enough and you save 50 bucks. But no regrets from me and this is definitely the best dyson hair tool.
Jyotsna G.
San Jose, CA
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Jyotsna G.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Every hair wash ends with perfect hair with my dyson technology. Cannot live without it! dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair , extra protection with Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Lotion
Ally A.
Raleigh, NC
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Ally A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love my Dyson! It is definitely expensive but I think it’s worth the price! I love the round and straight brush. It dryers my hair in 1/2 the time it use to take. Definitely would recommend.
Heidi S.
San Diego, CA
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Heidi S.
Looooove! Looove! Looove my Dyson Airwrap. Can create any look in 25 min or less. Great tool if you have unmanageable hair! dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair
Kelly G.
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Kelly G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Worth it and the best investment. I highly recommend. It saves you so much time and its very versatile while providing amazing results.
Komal R.
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Komal R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently purchased this product from sephora and man, am i glad i did. In comparison to my Ghd curling iron, this left my hair so much more softer and bouncier. I am in love!!!!! Totally worth the money. It also didnt take me long to do my hair once i got the hang of it. 💯 recommend![product:dyson-airwrap-complete-styler-limited-edition-copper-gift-set-complete-styler-limited-edition-copper-gift-set]
Melissa L.
Louisville, KY
dyson Airwrap(TM) Styler Smooth + Control styler - for frizz-prone hair uploaded by Melissa L.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Tried this product out after seeing it so much on tiktok i had to test it out for myself . And i fell in love with it , gives me such a beautiful blow out salon look . And i loved it .

546 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nia L.
Hudson, NC
Kaylee S.
Plymouth , WI
il y a 8 jours
Kacy J. il y a 8 jours
It does take a little [email protected] get used to and as long as you use the right styling products this will most def work some magic. Pre dry your hair prior to using the curling air wrap wand or however you want to call that. I love mine!