Dyson - 0.8 gal. Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - White Silver uploaded by Mallory E.

BY DYSON #77 in Humidifiers

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dyson 303117-01 Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier: Keep your home comfortable all year round with evenly distributed humidification in winter and high-velocity, cool air in summer. Ultraviolet Cleanse technology kills 99.9% of bacteria in the water tank to project clean, hydrated air. see more...

• I was just wondering if this product is multi-purpose. Do...1 Answers
Review (1)
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
My husband bought this for us and at first I was mad that he spent so much money but after just one use I was shocked. It really is a life saver, we have a wood burning fire place and our son was constantly coughing and our skin was very dry. This immediately made a difference and brought moister back into the air. The best part is it’s a humidifier and a fan. The water lasts a long time and is very easy to fill. It is completely worth the money and I’m so glad I have one. I would highly recommend!
Ashley L.
Toronto
I was just wondering if this product is multi-purpose. Does this product also function as a fan?