BY DYNASTY

Dynasty Whole Baby Sweet Corn: Premium quality Great for stir-fry see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,447 reviews
Baby corns are great for stir fry, they taste good cooked in sauce and don’t really need to be cooked. They are easy to use and very affordable at most Asian markets. I will definitely be buy again.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
Our family love baby corn in our stir fry's. These are so nice, you just drain and throw in. I wouldnt say that baby corn has huge flavor, but I think it is more of a novelty thing for us.
Rebecca D.
These are the best! So delicious in stir frys. I highly suggest trying them. I get mine from Publix and I'm so happy I did. I'll keep repurchasing.
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
Love this baby corn and use it every time I make stir fry or lo mein at home. Great way to add a veggie that everyone will eat and enjoy!
Helen  L.
These are so tasty and convenient. You can open a can and throw some into your stir fry or whatever dish you want to prepare
emilee s.
This is the best brand for baby sweet corn. These are so good in salads or stir fry
Ashley L.
So good in everything from soup to stir fry.. my entire family loves these..