GroceryPantryDynasty
Dynasty: Sugar Ginger, 4 Oz

Dynasty: Sugar Ginger, 4 Oz

by Dynasty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dynasty: Sugar Ginger, 4 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cynthia G.
Very good for an upset stomach or morning sickness. I wouldn't have ever bought them or eaten them if I hadn't felt sick and got the recommendation from an employee in a health food store!
Lori A.
Olathe, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a very nice quality ginger, soft and flavorful. I use in several holiday recipes, including a hot cider drink and molasses cookies. In between holidays though, it's a lovely little snack.
Amy H.
Seattle, WA
These are great. The packaging keeps them soft and easy to use in baking. Additionally, I like to drop one in a cup of lemon tea when my throat gets a little scratchy. It heals me right up.

Looking for your answer?