BY DYNASTY

Dynasty water chestnuts have a mild, slightly sweet flavor and tender-crisp texture. They are excellent in both Oriental and Western-style dishes such as stir-fry combinations, soups, salads and casseroles. see more...

Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE water chestnuts! These are great for throwing into a quick stir fry to give a nice crunch in contrast to soft rice and any softer vegetables that have been sauteed up. They pretty much absorb any saucy flavor you give them as well, so that's a plus!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Pretty decent brand. I love water chestnuts and I like to put them in my egg salad and tuna salad. It gives it a nice crunch without adding an overpowering flavor. It's a very versatile food and it feels kind of exotic to me when I use it hehe
Alyssa R.
Lexington, KY
I really enjoy these water chestnuts. I use these in my spinach dip and people are always a fan of the added crunch!
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
My mom adds water chestnuts to all of her best dishes! They give an added crunch to everything
Kirstin T.
I love using these to make bacon wrapped water chestnuts! They are delicious
Olivia S.
My best friends mom makes a stir fry and adds this to mix. It's delicious.
Sabrina L.
Marlboro, NJ
These are perfect for stir frys or anything really. I can cook and eat these with soy sauce alone. They're just so crunchy and absorb any flavor you put on them. Delicious and healthy!
B. S.
These are perfect for making bacon-wrapped water chestnuts. They are so good and if you haven't tried them, you definitely should.