Dynasty Rice Jasmine uploaded by Kimberly M.Dynasty Rice Jasmine uploaded by Yessenia L.Dynasty Rice Jasmine uploaded by Sabrina D.

BY DYNASTY

Dynasty jasmine rice (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 011152133539 K see more...

Kimberly M.
Tacoma
My family love this brand for Jasmine rice. Since we eat a lot of rice, this bag is great for us. This rice taste so yummy and the perfect every day rice that will go with everything.
monica w.
Best tasting rice, cooks easily and tastes great with almost anything! I have gone Janine and won't be looking back
Monica M.
Sayreville, NJ
This is the best rice brand out there. Dynasty really proved themselves with this rice. I bought it from a store called Hong Kong. Like a Korean/Chinese place. I was very satisfied and I made different kinds of rice with it.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I eat A LOT of rice and I really like jasmine. This brand is great and the price is good too. It's plain white rice people, i buy it in bulk and cheap and that's exactly what this is. It's around a dollar a pound which is awesome.
Arielle D.
Jasmine rice is by far my favorite type of rice. So much more flavors. Trust me. Delicious.
Kelsey S.
Very good rice. This is a good staple item for your pantry to have at all times. Great for stir frys
Judith N.
Kansas City, MO
Best rice ever! I use to think that the taste came from how you cook it but it's the kind of rice you buy. It tastes like the rice I get from Chinese restaurants!
yajaira p.
The easiest rice to make and taste rally good there just something bout that better thwn regular rice and its affordable
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Easiest to make rice ever. Love it. I enjoy it with nearly every meal - great to make ahead and reheat with the stirfry ingredients or with casseroles or even with red beans. Kids love it too because it's sticky enough for them to get on their fork and spoon.
Karla C.
Ventura, CA
Excelente arroz su sabor el grosor del grano ,vale la Pena aparte que es Bueno para tu salud. Lo recomiendo para Para cocinar tus recetas con arroz . El arroz con pollo queda riquisimo. Lo recomiendo
Enid G.