Dynasty Rice Jasmine uploaded by Kimberly M.Dynasty Rice Jasmine uploaded by Yessenia L.Dynasty Rice Jasmine uploaded by Sabrina D.

BY DYNASTY

Dynasty jasmine rice (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 011152133539 K see more...

Jenn M.
I’m Samoan and we always have to have our rice... lol we eat rice with everything! The only difference with me is I prefer Jasmine rice over calrose rice just because it has a better taste and to me it seems lighter and fluffier... haha
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
My family love this brand for Jasmine rice. Since we eat a lot of rice, this bag is great for us. This rice taste so yummy and the perfect every day rice that will go with everything.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This is one of my favorite brands of rice. It’s absolutely delicious and easy to incorporate into so many recipes.
Judith N.
Kansas City, MO
Best rice ever! I use to think that the taste came from how you cook it but it's the kind of rice you buy. It tastes like the rice I get from Chinese restaurants!
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I eat A LOT of rice and I really like jasmine. This brand is great and the price is good too. It's plain white rice people, i buy it in bulk and cheap and that's exactly what this is. It's around a dollar a pound which is awesome.
Monica M.
Sayreville, NJ
This is the best rice brand out there. Dynasty really proved themselves with this rice. I bought it from a store called Hong Kong. Like a Korean/Chinese place. I was very satisfied and I made different kinds of rice with it.
Kelsey S.
Very good rice. This is a good staple item for your pantry to have at all times. Great for stir frys
Alyssa Y.
Grinnell, IA
This is the brand my family gets and it's delicious. We've tried a bunch of different types of rice and Jasmine rice has stuck.
monica w.
Best tasting rice, cooks easily and tastes great with almost anything! I have gone Janine and won't be looking back
Arielle D.
Jasmine rice is by far my favorite type of rice. So much more flavors. Trust me. Delicious.
Enid G.