Dynasty BG12245 Dynasty Panko - 12x8OZ uploaded by Latisha M.Dynasty BG12245 Dynasty Panko - 12x8OZ uploaded by Latisha M.

BY DYNASTY

Dynasty Panko Japanese-Style Bread Crumbs: Low cholesterol Low saturated fat Low sodium Low fat Kosher see more...

Latisha M.
Corona, CA
There are a few choices out there but I like Dynasty brand panko. Always drys up beautifully and has a great taste. Makes great tasting Crab Balls (dupe for cheesecake factory)!!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Karen  W.
Hays, KS
This is the best purchase of 2015! I now use this in place of regulate bread crumbs all the time. Light with a good flavor. Perfect for fried chicken, meatloaf, or anything that calls for breadcrumbs! #Bestof2015
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
I get these from Walmart and I love this panko! Whether you are frying or putting your chicken in the over, it is always coming out crispy. It's very easy to work with!

Walmart