Dynasty Bean Threads - 3 PK

by Dynasty

Dynasty® Saifun Bean Threads.
(3 pack tray).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dynasty Bean Threads - 3 PK!
liz A.
These are fabulous. Ordered a giant quantity from Amazon and was concerned it was too much- perfect single-serving sizes, and very easy to prepare (place in boiled water 20m).
Neyi G.
Volga, SD
I do not like. They are too chewy when cooked. no me gustan. estan demasiado chiclosas al cocinarse.
Natalie M.
I actually love these bean threads. I make them at Thai night at my home with my family. I fry them in very hot oil, they crisp right up. I make s sweet thai chili sauce with shrimp and kind of pour it over the bean threads.
Elizabet W.
This is an awesome brand & product and many things you can do with Dynasty Saifun Bean Threads. I love Asian food so I love to always include Dynasty in my cooking!

Looking for your answer?