BY DYNASTY

Dynasty® Saifun Bean Threads.
(3 pack tray). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Natalie M.
I actually love these bean threads. I make them at Thai night at my home with my family. I fry them in very hot oil, they crisp right up. I make s sweet thai chili sauce with shrimp and kind of pour it over the bean threads.
Elizabet W.
This is an awesome brand & product and many things you can do with Dynasty Saifun Bean Threads. I love Asian food so I love to always include Dynasty in my cooking!
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
I do not like. They are too chewy when cooked.

no me gustan. estan demasiado chiclosas al cocinarse.