BY DYNASTY

Enjoy the Subtle and Naturally Sweet Taste of Dynasty Oolong Tea... Oolong Tea is the famous tea of China renowned for its refreshing qualities. Individually sealed for freshness. see more...

Dynasty 100% Natural Tea
  • "tastes very good and I give it to all my friends when they come over and they like it too!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love tea and was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this." in 1 review
  • "It's really good to take to work in the morning instead of coffee." in 1 review
Lauren L.
Franklin, TN
I love the effects that come with drinking this tea, but I think it tastes absolutely horrible which is why I only gave it three stars, everything else about it though I really enjoy, the energy without shakiness and the natural health benefits.
Daisy Y.
I like tea very much, but I don't really like this brand. I'll stick to Lipton and Twinnings. I like those best. Oolong tea is good for you. I heard that oolong helps you loose weight. It was my first time using this brand, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Mayra V.
I enjoy this Oolong tea very much. As I was reading the reviews, I noticed that everyone else puts some kind of sweetener but I drink it as is. It's delicious all on its own and has a pleasant smell. I recently bought another brand of tea (I forgot the brand) and I didn't enjoy the smell so much. I bought Dynasty at my local Oriental shop.
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
I love tea. my favorite is zhena's gypsy brand, i had never tried oolong tea and was kind of hesitant because this one was on sale and they were out of zhena's. I tried it and it was delicious, not overly strong or bitter and required little to no sweetener of any kind
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
I love teas of all different kinds. And I usually love Oolong when I get it at restaurants, but I bought this and hated it. It doesn't have a full-bodied flavor and lacks the nuance of traditional Oolong. To be honest, it tasted like hot dirt water. I was really disappointed by the quality of this Oolong.
Rachel V.
I love oolong tea, specifically Dynasty 100% Natural Tea. It's so good, I drink it in the morning as a caffeine boost. As other mentioned it also helps with metabolism which helps my figure in tact. I am a fan of Dynasty 100% Natural OOlong Tea. This dark tea has a smooth flavor and pleasant aroma. I usually drink it with a little bit of sugar in the morning.
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
KIM A.
Katy, TX
Molly H.
Acworth, GA
I love this natural tea! Great for mornings or just an everyday treat. I tried this product for the first time and will definitely be trying it again.
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID
I am a big fan of tea, and this tea is huge reason for it. I drink this every morning to boost my metabolism and for the great smooth taste.