5 colors available

BY DYNASTY

Enjoy the Subtle and Naturally Sweet Taste of Dynasty Oolong Tea... Oolong Tea is the famous tea of China renowned for its refreshing qualities. Individually sealed for freshness. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "tastes very good and I give it to all my friends when they come over and they like it too!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's really good to take to work in the morning instead of coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love tea and was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this." in 1 review
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
I love oolong tea, specifically Dynasty 100% Natural Tea. It's so good, I drink it in the morning as a caffeine boost. As other mentioned it also helps with metabolism which helps my figure in tact. I am a fan of Dynasty 100% Natural OOlong Tea. This dark tea has a smooth flavor and pleasant aroma. I usually drink it with a little bit of sugar in the morning.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
I enjoy this Oolong tea very much. As I was reading the reviews, I noticed that everyone else puts some kind of sweetener but I drink it as is. It's delicious all on its own and has a pleasant smell. I recently bought another brand of tea (I forgot the brand) and I didn't enjoy the smell so much. I bought Dynasty at my local Oriental shop.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
I love the effects that come with drinking this tea, but I think it tastes absolutely horrible which is why I only gave it three stars, everything else about it though I really enjoy, the energy without shakiness and the natural health benefits.
jerry c.
jerry c.
Frisco, TX
I love tea. my favorite is zhena's gypsy brand, i had never tried oolong tea and was kind of hesitant because this one was on sale and they were out of zhena's. I tried it and it was delicious, not overly strong or bitter and required little to no sweetener of any kind
KIM A.
KIM A.
Katy, TX
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Very good tea I like the light flavor it has and the health benefits you get are a plus. This is a great weight loss tea.
Aisha T.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Usually drink this tea in the morning for the ebergy boost with a little but of agave. great flavor and aromatic
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely loveeee OOLONG TEA, by Dynasty....it is the best brand I have used so far.... just so tasty.
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I bought because Melt the fat and us very good for lose weight but I don't see any result
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
I love teas of all different kinds. And I usually love Oolong when I get it at restaurants, but I bought this and hated it. It doesn't have a full-bodied flavor and lacks the nuance of traditional Oolong. To be honest, it tasted like hot dirt water. I was really disappointed by the quality of this Oolong.