Dynasty

by The CW Network

Follows two of America's wealthiest families as they feud for control over their fortune and their children.

Is this a remake from the original series?
What are you bingeing right now? I can’t stop watching Dynasty Netflix
Start your review of Dynasty!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
I just started watching this - I’m about halfway through season 1 and so far so good. Interesting story, can be a little hard to follow if you get distracted.
Jerilyn N.
S San Fran, CA
This shows amazes me every time I watch it. This show isn’t similar to any show I have watched before. Sometimes I wish the plot is different to have a better outcome of the plot, but then it turns out fine like it needed to happen for a reason.
Amy Z.
Cypress, TX
I kept skipping over this thinking it was going to be some dumb show that no one wanted to watch. I never heard much about it. One night on twitter I saw some people talking about shows and they mentioned A LOT of the ones that I'd binged NUMEROUS times. So I asked if I really should give it a shot. So many people said YES OMG YES!!! So I got so ready, snacks, phone charger, lights out, full binge mode. Once I sat down and let myself indulge IT WAS SO GOOD!!! I can't wait for the last season. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend it. The main character is gorgeous and HILARIOUS!
Leah S.
New London, WI
Give me more, give me more! Can’t want to watch the upcoming seasons! Fallon and Liam fan here. Love Adam Huber who plays Liam. Can not recommend this show more. The drama and love it’s all there!
Julitza L.
This show is okay, not my favorite but I still watch it. It has a lot of drama but it got really confusing after they started changing mr  Carrington wife so much. Like we  obviously know that’s not her from season one or two or three. It was weird.
Andreanna C.
Stockton, CA
Dynasty is the type of show that keeps you interested all the way through.There is always something scandalous happening and you just cant look away.The actors are great they really make a lot out of there characters roles from personality to actions.Highly recommend!
Shelby E.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I really like watching the show. It’s really different from other ones they had on CW in the pass I think. It has so much drama in it. Fallon is my favorite actor in this tv show. Hopefully they do make more seasons of this TV show.
Liz E.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoy this show. It's laced with drama, and it is really fascinating to watch. It's definitely something to binge! The cast is all really great and talented.
Hope W.
hammonton
This show is honestly my all time favorite show! It always keeps me on my toes and I hate missing an episode!
Nicole J.
This was a great show so much drama and weird twists. I enjoyed watching but was not to happy they switched the second step mom.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...