Dynarex YDS Sensi-Wrap Self Adherent Bandage, 2 Inches x 5 Yards, 36 Count (Pack of 36)

BY DYNAREX CORPORATION

Logan S.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to wrap for most injuries, especially for dance when it comes to wrapping it buddy taping my toes. It sticks to itself so it doesn't slide or fall off and it doesn't unravel either. It stays on in socks and shoes and lets me move around comfortably because it conforms to the toe and isn't bulky. Fun colors, great stick and great protection. Only qualm is the big price but it is a medical product and you get what you pay for. Well worth it.
Nikki B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amazing easy to use! You don't even need tape because it adheres to itself which is extremely convenient! I bought it online. It was my first time using and I'd buy it again! Satisfied for sure!! Also great to have in a first aid kit! Give it a try! Recommend for sure!
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is awesome because you don't have to tape it. It just sticks to itself! This is a key item in any emergency/first aid kit. It easily stretches and wraps around whatever you need it to. Great product!
Jessica R.
This is definitely a must have at home! I have used this a countless amount of times! Between me my boyfriend and my dogs we are all so accident prone and this along with gauze and Neosporin is a must have!
Cassie T.
This stuff is honestly the best! It works very well for extremities or even head wounds. Great in hair baring areas. You no longer have to worry about ripping your skin or your hair out with that extra sticky surgical tape!!
Rae Y.
Warsaw, IN
Coban is necessary item for a first aid kit for dressing basic wounds. No tape needed with coban. A box of 36 will last a long time and they do not really expire.
Kortney C.
Denver, CO
They work really well and there is no need for taping it together! I ran out of bandaids one day and I used this amazing thing
alison m.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have these in my first aid and they come in handy more than you think. Good price for the quantity.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
it is best that several lower price and last much this is necessary to have close I have always home
NAOMI H.
haswell
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These perfect for when got no plasters and need to make own these also good to use on eyes when u want to do cats eye look
Heather B.