BY DYNAREX #79 in Nail Files

Amelia H.
Manchester, Ky
These aren't my go to Emery Boards, but more like if I need a quick fix and can't find my bigger one, I will grab one of these, I even keep them stashed in the car, at my grandparents house, here and there, cause you never know when you will break a nail and need to smooth that booger out.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this nail fillers for my toes...The only down fall is they are very flimsy after one use or two they get very benty but there good for that first use ... I like this because you can get your toes really good for the nail polish to set and stay on you nails...
Justina W.
Never thought I'd find a "favorite" nail filer until these. The grit on every nail filer I have tried only lasts for about three uses! These on the other hand have lasted for A MONTH. If you've had the same problem as me go out and find these right now.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Dynarex Emery Boards are a home staple. Is there anyone that can live without these? I have Emery boards in every room hidden somewhere. I carry them in my bag and in the car. It seems if I don't have one near by that's when I break or chip a nail. These are great for those nail emergencies!
Alisa S.
Wilmington, Nc
My go to nail file. They last a while and are easily just tucked into a purse. I use it whenever I'm taking the time to do my nails or when I break a nail and need to file down the edge some.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
Never fail with these! I always keep on in my purse for emergency. They work great and don't ruin my nails like most and i love the smoothing on the other side that doeant leave my nails rough.
Margarita M.
Riverdale
A womens must have in her purse i have a lot one on my nite stand in my purse in the car never know when u need to file i love these there amazing even ude them on my puppy
Jessie T.
You can never have to many nail files they go in your purse and bag so easily and you never know when ur gonna need one
Carine d.
A must have in every women's purse!!
My mom used to have those always in her purse and so do I now!
Erin Y.
I keep these for m on the go files. I have one stashed in almost everything: car, desk, purses.
Ivanny P.
You have only this color?