BY DYNAREX

Dynarex Alcohol Prep Pads-Medium, Non-sterile, 200 per Box see more...

Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
These alcohol pads are very convenient for on the go , if u have s scrape or even to check your blood glucose these pads are great to have, it helps eliminate bacteria that may enter the wound.
Brennah R.
Brennah R.
Individual alcohol pads are really convenient to quickly disinfect little cuts, scrapes, and burns. I also will sometimes dap them on breakouts to dry it out and kill bacteria.
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I use these all the time whether for cleaning a cut or my skin to using them to clean around the house such as cleaning my laptop screen or my eye glasses ... They are versatile.
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
Chino, Ca
I use these all the time and i love them. i use them to clean the screen on my phone as well as my sunglasses and it leaves them very clean.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Waterford , MI
These are nice to clean up a cut before applying ointment and a bandage although it burns.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
We use these at my job, I work at a nursing school. We do not have complaints at all, they are also very affordable.