BY DYNAMIC HEALTH

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement. L-Carnitine Konjac ~ African Bush Mango Dynamic Health Raspberry Ketones Complete is a unique synergetic formula made with raspberry ketones, l-carnitine and specially cultivated herbs including clinically tested and patented African bush mango , konjac , acai berry, resveratrol, nopal cactus, baobab, apple cider vinegar and green tea extract.  Each of these health promoting* ingredients has been traditionally used for weight management† and to contribute to overall well being.* Made with clinically tested ingredients. Free of: Artificial Ingredients, Yeast, Wheat, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy and Preservatives Vegetarian 800-396-2114. see more...

• What is this product used for? I've heard of it but never...2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Not a fan of these.... they shouldn't be used in my opinion. There will never be a magic pill that helps you lose weight so do it the proper way! Good nutrition with a good balance of exercise.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
These are terrible I never felt so bad on them I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Set my anxiety of the scale. Don't take these people
justine  f.
winnipeg Manitoba
I love raspberry keytones. I buy them from Walmart often. In my eyes they are good for supressing hunger.
Erika W.
What is this product used for? I've heard of it but never actually known anyone to talk about using it.

back