BY DYNAMIC HEALTH

Dietary Supplement. L-Carnitine Konjac ~ African Bush Mango Dynamic Health Raspberry Ketones Complete is a unique synergetic formula made with raspberry ketones, l-carnitine and specially cultivated herbs including clinically tested and patented African bush mango , konjac , acai berry, resveratrol, nopal cactus, baobab, apple cider vinegar and green tea extract.  Each of these health promoting* ingredients has been traditionally used for weight management† and to contribute to overall well being.* Made with clinically tested ingredients. Free of: Artificial Ingredients, Yeast, Wheat, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy and Preservatives Vegetarian 800-396-2114. see more...

• What is this product used for? I've heard of it but never actuall...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
I love raspberry kestone. this product wasn't too harsh on the tummy. easy to take pills, and felt good all day.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
My mom loves this she went from 189 to 160 in a month i was shocked
she loves it
Sammantha G.
Hoboken, NJ
This produce works well when pared with the correct diet and exercise but don't just expect this product to work on its own
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Actually these pills should suppress our appetite and help in weight reduction but they don't and they are not even worth of trying
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Not sure if these work of if it's just the placebo effect, but I do feel like it curbs my appetite.
Kayla B.
Not really sure if they work or if its just in my head. i felt like my appetite when down, but not sure if it was the pills.
heather a.
Philadelphia, PA
Very disappointed in these didn't seem to do anything for me only thing i liked was the flavor. didn't do anything for me
Miranda V.
These seem to work well but they taste horrible. I wish I could find them in a different flavor
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is a great product to try and add to your vitamins everyday taste great.
Annette s.
Doral, FL
Only if you take the right amount of it will kind of work. Honestly I would go just with natural healthy nutrition and excercise
Erika W.
What is this product used for? I've heard of it but never actually known anyone to talk about using it.