Dynamic Designs Essential Home 12 Pack Fresh Lavender Scented Tealights - dynamic designs

BY DYNAMIC DESIGNS

Add the relaxing scent of Fresh Lavender to your home with these Fresh Lavender Scented tealights. Scented tealights are perfect for entertaining, home decorating or creating that special mood. One set includes 12 tealight candles. see more...

tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I don't care for these kind of candles the essential home, they don't hold there scent long, there just not strong enough for me
Shawna C.
ORLANDO, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
They don't last very long but what's to expect from teacup candles? Lol they smell great though! I'd recommend!
Stefanie B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
who does not love candle  every home needs them does not matter smell this are really nices and smell good
Emily A.
Glenside, PA
I know that they are just tea lights, but they don't really smell at all and I hate that about them
Ghazal A.
I like it so much and I found it cheap and it smells super and fresh....I recommend everybody and you can buy it
Shawna C.
ORLANDO, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do you enjoy this product?