Add a Photo

By Dynamic Accents

Features: 32" Tall. 1 3/4" spacing between spindles. 4-panel design perfect for doorways up to 72". Solid White Oak hardwood construction. Stainless steel double action hinges. Handcrafted in the U.S.A. Legacy Collection Freestanding Outdoor Pet Gates bring all new functionality to pet gates. These 4 panel outdoor pet gates are constructed of White Oak hardwood, tough wood ideal for outdoor use that won't easily scratch or dent. The Legacy Series Outdoor Pet Gates White Oak construction allows you the option to use stains, oils or paint to make your gate unique or you can let it age naturally to an attractive patina.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX

I used this prior to putting my dog in his kennel to get him kennel trained. I thought this a great idea to get him used to the act of being confined. It worked perfect until he was big enough to jump over it!

It definitely it useful and I got my money's worth whenever he was smaller.
Amber C.
Amber C.

This is a pretty good product to own. It really keeps your pet out of places you don't want him. Especially when you know your gonna be gone for a while and know hes gonna be left alone at home a couple of hours. It really helps from preventing him to poop and pee all over the place.
Nichole O.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV

Every new dog owner needs one! Perfect to keep you little one from getting into trouble. I tell you I didn't have one thing chewed up because I knew where my puppy was the whole time and she only has access to things she was allowed to chew on. Definitely a life saver
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.

This pet gate is great!! The gate is durable and very sturdy! it holds your animals in and is all around good! I definitely recommend
Shelbie S.
Shelbie S.
Dayton, OH

I love this. It helps keep my chihuahua in a certain area without putting him in a cage.
jessica G.
jessica G.
Porterville, CA

This came in handy. Its sturdy and kept my pup from bugging me into places I didn't want her in
Miriam P.
Miriam P.

Are these adjustable to move?? Or do they come like in the picture where you make them into just one shape?
Mariah J.

I need one of these!! where is the best place to find one. maybe online? local petsmart doesn't sell one this big

Join Now