BY DYNAMIC ACCENTS

Features: 32" Tall. 1 3/4" spacing between spindles. 4-panel design perfect for doorways up to 72". Solid White Oak hardwood construction. Stainless steel double action hinges. Handcrafted in the U.S.A. Legacy Collection Freestanding Outdoor Pet Gates bring all new functionality to pet gates. These 4 panel outdoor pet gates are constructed of White Oak hardwood, tough wood ideal for outdoor use that won't easily scratch or dent. The Legacy Series Outdoor Pet Gates White Oak construction allows you the option to use stains, oils or paint to make your gate unique or you can let it age naturally to an attractive patina. see more...

• I need one of these!! where is the best place to find one...10 Answers
  • I need one of these!! where is the best place to find one...4 Answers
  • Are these adjustable to move?? Or do they come like in th...5 Answers
Lauren G.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a life savor for my small chihuahua/dachshund! I needed to block off our upstairs while we aren't home because little fat dog will go upstairs and pee on the carpet(only the carpet not the hardwood downstairs!) so I got this and am able to kind of stick it in the stairs and block it off entirely. My dog can't get around it and it's super light weight and takes five seconds to put up/take down!
Amber C.
This is a pretty good product to own. It really keeps your pet out of places you don't want him. Especially when you know your gonna be gone for a while and know hes gonna be left alone at home a couple of hours. It really helps from preventing him to poop and pee all over the place.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this prior to putting my dog in his kennel to get him kennel trained. I thought this a great idea to get him used to the act of being confined. It worked perfect until he was big enough to jump over it!

It definitely it useful and I got my money's worth whenever he was smaller.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Every new dog owner needs one! Perfect to keep you little one from getting into trouble. I tell you I didn't have one thing chewed up because I knew where my puppy was the whole time and she only has access to things she was allowed to chew on. Definitely a life saver
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
I have two of these! Both my pups are rescued dogs so they don't understand they don't have to eat trash! These keep them out of my kitchen while I'm not home!!
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
I have a larger dog so he just pushed through because of how light it is and it doesn't lock in place like others. It's great for smaller dogs
Kaitlin M.
This pet gate is great!! The gate is durable and very sturdy! it holds your animals in and is all around good! I definitely recommend
McKendrie D.
burlington
Love this gate! We put it on our deck so our dog can still be outside without running off ( we don't have a fully fenced yard yet)
jessica P.
Porterville, CA
This came in handy. Its sturdy and kept my pup from bugging me into places I didn't want her in
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
I love this. It helps keep my chihuahua in a certain area without putting him in a cage.
Mariah J.
I need one of these!! where is the best place to find one. maybe online? local petsmart doesn't sell one this big
Miriam P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these adjustable to move?? Or do they come like in the picture where you make them into just one shape?
Mariah J.