HealthWellnessDymatize
Nutrition Liquid L-Carnitine Metabolic Support

Dymatize Nutrition Liquid L-Carnitine Metabolic Support

by Dymatize

Dietary Supplement. Convert fat into usable energy. Great tasting. Fast acting concentrate. 1100mg per serving. 31 servings The major function of L-Carnitine is to facilitate the transport and metabolism of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for beta-oxidation and energy generation. L-Carnitine is known for it s Positive Effects: Enhanced endurance by inhibiting Lactic Acid build up in muscle cells. Increased fat metabolism by enabling a greater/faster transport of fat leading to increased fat oxidation, which may impact weight loss and/or endurance perfo.

Will it work. ???
Do you recommend this product??
can i use it along with my protein shake? or do i only use this product by itself?
Start your review of Dymatize Nutrition Liquid L-Carnitine Metabolic Support!
Emily M.
Wexford, PA
Tastes good, but doesn't work. I was told to take it as a pre workout and I didn't notice a difference. It did not help me lose weight.
Yolanny M.
Creo que sera mi mejor amigo ahora que pasamos diciembre, obvio todo para recuperar el peso que ganamos en estas pequenas vacaciones
Amanda S.
Birchwood, TN
Great product for anyone who is wanting to be healthy I highly recommend it to anyone who is into fitness
Morgan I.
Fitchburg, WI
If you're looking to cut, adding an amino acid like L-Carnitine to your daily supplement plan is a great way to start. The great thing about the Dymatize liquid L-Carnitine is it tastes great and you don't need to eat a meal before taking it like you must before taking other amino acids and vitamins. This is a great product to add to your daily routine!
Melissa B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know someone who had used this and it has definitely helped her lose excess fat! and it tastes great!
Lauren L.
Peachland , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product when used correctly. I noticed the best results taking on an empty stomach in the morning before a run or workout. Great for energy and to get your metabolism going. Good price point and lasts a long time.