BY DYMATIZE

Dietary Supplement. Great tasting, fast acting concentrate. 1100mg per serving. 31 servings. Naturally and Artificially flavored. Dymatize Liquid L-Carnitine gives you an amazing 31 servings per bottle while delivering 1,100 mg of L-Carnitine in each... see more...

Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
It's amaiZing it goes good with your diet routine and workout ! I recommend it
Destini U.
If you but the work in with it like eat heathy and work out you will get great results that you will love so I recommend to everyone how is wanted to by just to get it and get results that you will love
Roxy M.
Chula Vista , CA
Review for: Liquid L-Carnitine 1100 Blue Raspberry 16 fl oz
This great to take 45 minutes before your workout. It helps burn fat and it makes you sweat like crazy! My trainer at 24 Hr Fitness recommended it and it worked great for me. I highly recommend it, only take one cap full and you're good to go!
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Liquid L-Carnitine 1100 Blue Raspberry 16 fl oz
I love this stuff! Combined with a healthy diet and regular fitness routine, you will see great results.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
I know that the documentation about L-carnitine is very controversial and some researches don't think it really works. But when I used this for 2 months non-stop, I felt that my metabolism (which is pretty slow) was faster, and I was improving a lot with my body, while exercising.
Lucia R.
Caracas
Foodie Expert
I really like dymatize, is high quality and i can see is one of the best brands at the market, i read a lot of great reviews from coaches and fitness gurus. I personally don't like to use a lot of extra "helps" i mean i prefer things more natural but when I researched about this product I didn't doubt because i tried others dymatize products.. It's really a good one! It helped me time ago with definition and also the taste is good.
michelle c.
Foodie Expert
I love this with a heathy dieag and exersize u will see great results I will be buying more
Brianna B.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Review for: Orange
Anyone who works out and lifts weights regularly, I'd recommend adding this to your daily diet! Great purchase with it's weight in gold.