Dymatize Nutrition ISO-100 Hydrolyzed 100% Whey Protein Isolate uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY DYMATIZE #34 in Protein Supplements

Dietary Supplement. There s No Higher Standard. Gluten Free. Protein - 24g per 28g Serving. Carbs - 1 Gram. Fat - 0 Grams. Lactose - 0 Grams. Ratio - 96% Protein. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. The Highest Protein % in its Class Dymatize Iso-100® derives its name from its protein source, 100% Whey Protein Isolate, one of the most advanced and effective forms of protein available for support of lean muscle growth.  After one serving of Dymatize Iso-100 you can i. see more...

• is the texture gritty? i have a hard time making myself d...2 Answers
  • I been wanting to try this protein but my question is doe...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?14 Answers
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite is the cookies and cream flavor but I’ve also had the vanilla and liked that one as well. Taking these after a workout is like a treat, I’m always looking forward to my shake. A bit pricey but the taste makes up for it!
Gulshan M.
Rochester, NY
I love that this product has a ton of protein for a post workout shake. There are so many different flavors to choose from, but I always stick to the usual vanilla and chocolate so i can switch up the flavors with peanut butter or a banana sometimes even peppermint extract. I learned the hard way, at one point i bought 5 pounds of birthday cake...it was a huge mistake, you get so sick of birthday cake for the rest of your life.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
This is great because it is gluten free AND it has a TON of protein. I think this is the highest protein powder I have ever tried. It is a great option if you are needing a ton of protein and don't have the time to eat 10lbs of chicken!!! It taste pretty good too. I always use almond milk in mine.
Cynthia T.
My boyfriend and I are huge gym rats! We love trying different brands of protein in hopes of finding a new favorite! This Protein in the Cookies and Cream is AMAZING!!! I suggest this to all my friends who are looking for a great tasting protein that works well!
Ramon P.
Miami Beach
Simple for all the people who wish to have a snack or a post healthy workout nothing better than your iso 100 protein shake for the best recovery and to lead your healthy life
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I have tried many a whey proteins and many have left me bloated and uncomfortable. The dymatize Iso-100 is by far the best I've had to leave me feeling bloat free. And the low fat high protein combo is macro friendly to my diet. While it tastes great in a shake I also love to use it in my oatmeal and protein pancakes. A versatile, high quality protein.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite proteins on the market. It has a really great taste and no funky after flavor. When I worked out religiously I took this every day right after my workout and always felt great! ( no icky feeling after). It's not just low in calories but lots of other macros too.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I used the 100 whey protein when I was working out and lifting throughout the week! I chose the Cinnabon flavor and it was awesome I saw results instantly! This protein helps restore your body for when you are super sore! I seen results instantly and was able to continue my daily exercise while using this product! I recommend this brand!
Amanda K.
This is by far my favorite protein powder EVER! I have tried multiple and this is the only one that doesn't have that "protein texture". I have the flavor Vanilla, but am ready to try many many more. I mix it was chocolate almond milk and drink it for breakfast everyday.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I had the Birthday Cake flavor and it was maybe the worst tasting protein I've ever had. I've tried the chocolate ones and they're good but Birthday cake did not meet my expectations at all. Would buy in another flavor but most definitely not that one.
Renee R.
Greencastle, IN
What is your favorite flavor?
Angelica P.
How does this taste? Is it good? Do you recommended for short women trying to get skinny ???
Laura B.
Provo, UT
is the texture gritty? i have a hard time making myself drink it if it is gritty!
LA M.
I been wanting to try this protein but my question is does it maintain your weight, gain weight or loose weight? I am looking for the best weight gainer product.