BY DYMATIZE

Dymatize Elite Gourmet Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate provides the perfect ratio of essential and non-essential amino acids in their most easily assimilated form. It is so delicious it tastes like gourmet vanilla ice cream. see more...

Chelsea L.
Denver, CO
I've tried a lot of vanilla protein powders and this one has one of the best tastes for its nutrition facts. I use it for macro fitness dieting and it is low fat, low carb and high protein at 25 grams per scoop for 120 cals. I know there are brands with better taste but you can't beat these macros: 1/2 scoop is 60 cals, .8 g fat, 1 g carbs, 12.5 g protein.
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
This product helped me build muscle however, the taste was horrible. I bought cookies and cream and had to guzzle it down as quickly as I could. It had that chalky taste times 10. Even my boyfriend who is an athlete and used to drinking protein thought it tasted bad. 2 stars.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This protein is a decent protein for the price. I enjoy the isolate version the most since it is the purest form of their proteins and can be used quickly by the body. I did however find that this brand irritates my stomach. I have the least issues with the isolate though.
Yesenia M.