SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsDymatize
Nutrition Elite Gourmet Whey Casein Blend

Dymatize Nutrition Elite Gourmet Whey Casein Blend

by Dymatize

Elite Gourmet is the perfect blend of ion-exchange whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrates, and whey peptides. Each serving of Elite Gourmet is enzymatically predigested in the lab for improved absorption and bio-availability, provides over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine peptides, and 5+ grams of BCAAs. Whey and casein blend protein supplement Size: 2 pounds Flavor options: Strawberries and cream, cookies and cream, chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, vanilla Award-winning taste The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The use of dietary supplements may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dymatize Nutrition Elite Gourmet Whey Casein Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Tanner R.
Beardstown, IL
Elite is one of the best proteins I've had. It delivers several sources of quality protein with a great flavor. The mixability was pretty good, and it's really obvious why they say it's gourmet protein.
Mayte P.
I love Dymatize, it's the best tasting protein in my opinoin. I'm not too sure on the strawberry flavor but I can vouch for the chocolate and vanilla
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
Compared to other protien flavors I have tried this is one of the better ones. I like to make a shake with this before I lift weights . I like that I can get my protein from a great tasting shake.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Dymatize is OK, not my favorite. I definitely don't like this strawberry flavor, it's chemically and leaves a bad aftertaste.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Its okay...anything with fitness requires some research too. also if you need you should look for advice

Looking for your answer?