BY DYMATIZE

Dymatize Extended Release Elite XT Rich Chocolate Dietary Supplement is designed to be the ultimate muscle fuel and workout recovery formula. You will feel good knowing that protein repairs muscle after the workout and fuels the body throughout the day. see more...

Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
I used to take Dymatize protein after my workouts. The taste is ok, nothing special, but it's not the best shake on the market that offers a good amount of protein for the calories. I'm a small person so minimal calories with maximum protein is what I look for in a shake. The whey protein I take now is 145 calories with 30 grams of protein!
Rachel H.
Sistersville, WV
It tastes like any other shake that I have had, I look for something that will give me a little bit more of a energy boost.
wilka p.
miami FL
I love the chocolate taste it has and also the results it has gave me so far ,I've been building up and I'm glad with my results