BY DYMATIZE #19 in Protein Supplements

Rich Chocolate Flavor Provides 25 Grams Of 100% Whey Protein With 5.5 Grams Bcaas see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I have used this protein for years! And i absolutely agree that is one of the best out there. First of all is hydrolyzed plus it barely contains sugar sodium etc they come in many flavors where you can also make pancakes cookies etc for me price wise and quality i believe this is the best choice
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I am very sensitive to dairy and when I went on bodybuilding.com to find the right protein to take for after the gym, a rep recommended I use Dymatize. I am so happy they did because I  am HOOKED. My stomach is never upset and the flavor is amazing. I highly recommend using this protein over ON for sure. More bang for your buck!
Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
I really like Dymatize protein powder. Dymatize prices their products reasonably. The Rich chocolate is very good. I will add strawberries to spice it up a bit. I love their cinnamon bun flavor. The protein mixes quickly in water or milk. I recommend using a blender or at least a shaker cup to mix it. I always have protein at work, in case I decide to work through my lunch, this is a great meal option. Otherwise I typically have a protein shake after a workout.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Good protein powder. This protein powder has good flavor and I like how it doesn't have that after taste to it. So I recommend this brand. Was the first brand I tried. Love the variety of favors there's to choose from.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I am picky and don't need high calories when it comes to a protein powder and this one truly does the trick. The flavor is not chalky and the powder dissolves well in both water and almond milk. I like to add ice and blend mine so it is more thick like a shake.
donna c.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great for making post workout shakes. You can make it taste better by adding a few favorite ingredients to your snakes. Chocolate is so satisfying when you're trying to stay fit. It keeps me from overindulging.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Dymatize Elite Whey Protein is a high quality protein, perfect for fitness people for its nutritional facts,  100% whey protein, less than 4 Gr of sugar. I like its flavor, maybe too sweet but is great for smoothies. Even my little son likes it!
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Great great protein. This one and their vanilla are my go to, (though my mom sends me packages with the Jamie Eason Branded supplements and I use them as well). I'll definitely buy this one over the others. Great formula. Awesome protein content and it actually tastes nice mixed with just water (always a plus because I don't like milk)
America B.
Edinburg, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this protein. Its a simple protein. Doesnt taste like super great but I like to mix in bananas,oats and peanut butter for a meal replacement during the day.
Stephanie D.
I tried dozens of protein powders before I stumbled upon Dymatize's line of protein. Some powders had great mixability and texture once you mixed it. Others had outstanding taste. But no protein powder combined mixability and taste like Dynatize protein powders do.

My dad just recently started using Dymatize's Casein protein as a meal replacement and has lost 12 pounds in one week. I use the Dymatize Whey protein powder for workout recovery.

I haven't tried another protein powder after I started using Dymatize and I don't plan to.
stephanie g.
Springfield, MO
Is this for weight loss, fat loss, muscle building or a mix of all of the above?
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this stuff any good?
Lauren P.
Marstons Mls, MA
Some protein powders taste a little odd to me, how does this one taste?
Justine N.
Lawton, OK
Does it leave the chalky taste other proteins leave?
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Es buena? Como es su sabor?