BY DYMATIZE

MaryAnn C.
San Diego, CA
Dymatize makes awesome products. Cookies and cream is delicious and it actually tastes like it. Yes, it's pretty thick but I just adjust the water to the consistency that I want. AND yes, it does taste good with water only....no need to use soy or almond milk! I take this right before I sleep to help feed my muscles and the good thing is I don't feel as hungry when I wake up in the morning!
Andrea C.
This stuff is pretty delicious and actually really sweet! The flavor is better than the other casein proteins I have tried.

My husband bought this originally, and I happened to try it and loved it!

It blends really well with milk and it fills you up!!
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
I love dymatize protein drinks, but I'm not so happy with the casein. I got this flavor and it took me a long time to mix it. It was really thick for me. Maybe it was just the flavor
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I love love love Dymatize and this product! It is amazing. I like the flavor, not too over whelming. I feel it is a great slow acting protein that I can take for overnight to help my body repair and refuel after a nice evening workout.
Lisa I.
Carlsbad, CA
This is one of my favorite casein proteins... the ingredients are very clean and i do not have issues with digestion and bloat with this one. Great to take before bed to make sure your metabolism is working while you're sleeping :)