Dymatize ISO100 - 3lbs Chocolate Peanut Butter

by Dymatize

ISO100 derives its name from its protein source, 100% Whey Protein Isolate. ISO-100 ultra-pure, 86% pure protein by weight.

What do you typically mix this with?
I’ve been using the Dymatize ISO100 - 3lbs Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder but am looking to switch it up any other recommendations ?
Start your review of Dymatize ISO100 - 3lbs Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Adriana P.
Dymatize ISO100 - 3lbs Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Adriana P.
Dymatize ISO100 - 3lbs Chocolate Peanut Butter si eres de los que no te gusta mucho los shake de proteinas como yo, te recomiendo este tienen un sabor diferente a todos los shake me encanta esta super bueno
Sami G.
milwaukee
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the taste of this product it’s like a milkshake, I mix it with almond milk and ice in a blender and it’s a great way to start my day or get ready for a workout or to just get some extra protein for the day
Shannon W.
Cleveland, OH
Best protein powder I’ve ever bought. My stomach is sensitive to whey protein but the iso whey I have 0 issues with. The peanut butter one tastes like a milkshake 😍
Gabriela G.
Warren, NJ
The best protein to get muscle without a lot of calories because is isolated also the flavor to chocolate with peanut is crazy delicious, I use this protein before my workout.
Mo W.
Glendale Hts, IL
Flavor is really good. No bloating and mixes ok not as well as other protein powers. I do recommend it to friend and family for the taste. Price is also par with others. I am satisfied and will continue using it.
Megan C.
Horseheads, NY
Omg no bake!! This is my favorite go to protein. If you add a scoop to some oatmeal it tastes exactly like a no bake cookie. I usually buy at GNC or vitaminshoppe where it goes BOGO frequently. Mixes well with milk or water also.
Joseph C.
Lebanon, KY
Probably the best on the market. Low calorie, not a bunch of unnecessary fillers or bulk calories. Perfect for the diet that can’t get you to 200g of protein a day without consuming too many fats or carbs. Ideal BB’ing supp.
Emmy M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: GNC
This is one of the best tasting protein powders I've had. It literally tastes like you're eating a reecees cup. I love to add this into a blender with a banana, ice and almond milk after my workout for a little treat. I also like that this doesnt make me feel bloated like most proteins. You also can't beat the fact that it's only 150 cal.
Jay J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: GNC
Great flavor without a bunch of weight gainers. Perfect for someone trying to build lean muscle and not a ton of bulk
Hetal P.
I recommend this product is very good low carb and low sugar you can mix with fruits or water or milk or use for made pancakes. This is the best tasting 100% isolate I have had. Many isolates are practically like water, lacking body or flavor. This is high quality stuff.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sami G.
milwaukee
il y a 2 ans
Emmy M. il y a 2 ans
GNC Total Lean Lean Shake, Swiss Chocolate, 1.69 lbs, Protein Powder for Weight Management Support [1] the chocolate peanut butter ons is my favorite!