Dymatize Iso-100 100% Hydrolyzed Gourmet Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate uploaded by Arlette P.

BY GENERIC #56 in Protein Supplements

Dymatize Iso-100 100% Hydrolyzed Gourmet Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate: 24g protein 1.5g carbs 0g fats 0g lactose 85% protein ratio Gluten free see more...

• Have anyone tried with cooking this? how does it taste? hows the ...2 Answers
Dymatize Iso-100 100% Hydrolyzed Gourmet Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
  • "All of their flavors taste great including this gourmet vanilla and what a better way to get protein." in 1 review
  • "I drink a protein shake after every workout, and this helps to fill me up instantly. " in 1 review
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Hodgenville, KY
Tastes great. Better than most protein powders I buy. Good flavor options. However, I still find that it can be hard on a sensitive stomach.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite protein, it is really good for weight loss, gain and recovery of muscles, i drink it after every workout
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I'm a picky bitch!! And this is the ONLY whey shake I can physically swallow!! 5 stars from me. Winner winner chicken dinner!!
Arlette P.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I tried this shake for the first time, i think is too sweet but despite of that is a good product. Has a very good price and it's really great price. It's great to make smoothies, but just a little too sweet for me.
I recommended for fruit protein shakes.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only whey protein brand I can trust. I used to buy Gold Standard but Dymatize changed the game! It dissolves in water in seconds and tastes bearable ( compared to Quest/Optimum). But, I will never say protein powder tastes good. Try Chocolate or Birthday cake flavors!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Foodie Expert
definitely one of my favorites, blends well, smooth flavor and I'm able to add other flavors to my shake. The perfect snack when I'm on the go and need to get my protein in.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
My trainer recommended me this protein for my weight loss and I use it after my workout. The taste it's great and the quality it's unbelievable
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
This is a great flavor! I drink all the Iso-100 proteins because I generally have 4 protein shakes a day. And let me tell you the Iso-100 brand is amazing! Not at all "chalky" and it blends quickly and easily into any liquid. No more protein clumps like so many others on the market! Great product !!!!
I love this product, as a newer bariatrics patient, protein is our main goal daily, it can be hard often. The taste is great, it has the protein needed. It super easy to make delicious shakes and treats. I def recommend to anyone pre op/post op to give this a try.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
I absolutely love this product, I use it as a meal substitute when I'm heading to work!!
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Have anyone tried with cooking this? how does it taste? hows the texture?