Dymatize Iso-100 100% Hydrolyzed Gourmet Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate uploaded by Arlette P.

BY GENERIC

Dymatize Iso-100 100% Hydrolyzed Gourmet Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate: 24g protein 1.5g carbs 0g fats 0g lactose 85% protein ratio Gluten free see more...

• Have anyone tried with cooking this? how does it taste? h...2 Answers
Dymatize Iso-100 100% Hydrolyzed Gourmet Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
  • "I drink a protein shake after every workout, and this helps to fill me up instantly. " in 1 review
  • "All of their flavors taste great including this gourmet vanilla and what a better way to get protein." in 1 review
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
This is the only protein my husband will buy. He has tried so many and always goes back to Dymatize ISO 100. It is great tasting and doesn’t get clumpy and dissolves easily. He makes a shake after every workout. Puts protein, greens, frozen fruit and coconut water in the nutri-bullet and blends away. Or if he’s in a hurry puts a scoop in a blender bottle and on his way. He also likes how they have so many different flavors and they are all good.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this shake for the first time, i think is too sweet but despite of that is a good product. Has a very good price and it's really great price. It's great to make smoothies, but just a little too sweet for me.
I recommended for fruit protein shakes.
Janelee C.
Esta es la proteina que uso siempre como merienda o luego de entrenar. Es muy limpia, baja en grasas, carbos y calorías. La mejor parte es que tiene excelente cantidad de g. proteínas. No es muy liquida como otras marcas y el sabor realmente es buenísimo. Recomiendo mas para las chicas! No tengan miedo de tomar batido de proteína. Los precios pueden variar dependiendo la tienda.
Brittany G.
This is a great flavor! I drink all the Iso-100 proteins because I generally have 4 protein shakes a day. And let me tell you the Iso-100 brand is amazing! Not at all "chalky" and it blends quickly and easily into any liquid. No more protein clumps like so many others on the market! Great product !!!!
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only whey protein brand I can trust. I used to buy Gold Standard but Dymatize changed the game! It dissolves in water in seconds and tastes bearable ( compared to Quest/Optimum). But, I will never say protein powder tastes good. Try Chocolate or Birthday cake flavors!
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
definitely one of my favorites, blends well, smooth flavor and I'm able to add other flavors to my shake. The perfect snack when I'm on the go and need to get my protein in.
I love this product, as a newer bariatrics patient, protein is our main goal daily, it can be hard often. The taste is great, it has the protein needed. It super easy to make delicious shakes and treats. I def recommend to anyone pre op/post op to give this a try.
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
My trainer recommended me this protein for my weight loss and I use it after my workout. The taste it's great and the quality it's unbelievable
Michelle B.
Hodgenville, KY
Tastes great. Better than most protein powders I buy. Good flavor options. However, I still find that it can be hard on a sensitive stomach.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
This is one of my favorite protein, it is really good for weight loss, gain and recovery of muscles, i drink it after every workout
Desiree M.
Have anyone tried with cooking this? how does it taste? hows the texture?

Vitamin Shoppe