Dymatize Iso-100 100% Hydrolyzed Gourmet Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate uploaded by Gina R.

BY GENERIC

Dymatize Iso-100 100% Hydrolyzed Gourmet Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate: 24g protein 1.5g carbs 0g fats 0g lactose 85% protein ratio Gluten free see more...

Allie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What can I say... YUM!! It's low carb and has an awesome chocolate flavor. I think it's extremely affordable! I use it in my pancakes, muffins, shakes, you name it! Super versatile and fits my macros.  I'm extremely satisfied with this protein and want to try the other flavors!!
MaryAnn C.
San Diego, CA
This is definitely my to-go to brand when it comes to protein! I lift weights and drink this after my workout or to help me meet my macros. It's fast absorbing and it taste really good!! Yummy! I've probably tasted over a dozen different brands and flavors of protein and this is THE best tasting one yet! I don't get sick of the taste and I can drink it straight with water. Not to mention that it mixes very well!!! Yes, it's expensive but it's worth it and if I'm drinking it once a day, it lasts me about 2 months.
Brittany G.
I love all the ISO-100 proteins on the market! The brownie batter is my absolute favorite but a close second is the gourmet chocolate! This is an amazing product, with great flavor and no chunks! Love this protein!
Heather G.
Waxhaw, NC
My mom & I drink this! It keeps us full for much longer than any other protein shake I've tried! This stuff is pretty expensive but it's sooooooo nice and it delicious to top it off!!!
Megan W.
Sacramento, CA
Definitely enjoy this brand, leaves me satisfied and full after a workout. I mix it with chocolate coconut water and it definitely curbs my sweet tooth.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Such a great low carb, low cal, low fat, and high protein powder. The chocolate flavor goes so well in smoothies and tastes just like chocolate milk.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
By far my favorite protein. It mixes rather well with milk or water and it doesn't fast awful. I prefer this brand because it's also affordable.
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
I enjoy the taste of this particular powder. I am in a strict liquid diet prior to surgery and have a drink several times a day.
Leah A.
N Bethesda, MD
Tastes so delicious. I was using this when I was doing a low to no carb diet and this was such a good treat with only 1g of carbs
Mfit222
This is a great protein, perfect for post workout, doesn't cause any GI issues, tastes great and is moderately priced.