BY DYMATIZE

Dietary Supplement. Extended Release Formula. Maximum Absorption. Added Vitamin B6. Ajipure® Amino Acids Dymatize BCAA Complex 2200 provides 2,200mg of 100% pure pharmaceutical grade free form branched chain amino acids per serving.  These amino acids, in their most easily assimilated form, are essential for maximum muscle regeneration.  Not only did Dymatize combine these highly efficient amino acids with nutritional cofactors but we also made it extended release for added effectiveness.* TMB - Quality & Purity Guaranteed Manufactured in a licensed pharmaceutical facility. Building Better Bodies™ 1-888-334-LEAN *These statements. see more...

natassia t.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My brothers would buy this all the time. Until they saw no results. They followed all the recommended measurements but it failed to deliver results.
Carol R.
Carol R.
Miami
They have been very helpful to my training, I really recommend the product. Good for both women and men
Analisa Z.
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
I love the dymatiZe brand so much. I use the weight gainer protein as well as this product, and the amino acids and they are all so amazing
Sarah  M.
Sarah M.
Severna Park , Maryland
Love this brand but if you already users protein powder you probably don't need the extra bcaas
Chris B.
Chris B.
Clarksville, TN
Works well, great value for the price. They're amino acids, so it's not something that can be measured after one serving
Sanya S.
Sanya S.
I love those, they are helping me so much in my trainings. I'm opsessed with them. Highly recomended.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Thornhill
I love this product! BCAA is key to any fitness program. I took them after every meal and before a workout.